Pink's The Sovereignty of God in Pre-Pub Purgatory.

Page 1 of 2 (40 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 39 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Dec 4 2015 11:58 AM

This 200 page book has been "Under Development' for over 16 months.  Here's my prepub order date:

What does it take to get a book completed?  It's not like there is a lot of tagging to do, and it's not a big book.  Has it been forgotten? Pink's most popular book shouldn't be on the "when we get around to it" list.

Please release this.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 124
Mark Ziebold | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 12:08 PM

I agree.  Been waiting for this for a long time!

Posts 948
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 12:18 PM

I too have had this ordered since Aug of 2014. 

Posts 538
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 1:01 PM

Kind of strange - I have this in my library (different cover)

Posts 570
HansK | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 1:06 PM

Nord Zootman:

Perhaps a PB I made some time ago? Big Smile

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 1812
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:16 PM

Todd Phillips:

This 200 page book has been "Under Development' for over 16 months.  Here's my prepub order date:

What does it take to get a book completed?  It's not like there is a lot of tagging to do, and it's not a big book.  Has it been forgotten? Pink's most popular book shouldn't be on the "when we get around to it" list.

Please release this.

Unfortunately, we're in the process of re-doing this resource. At the end of the production process we discovered we had incorrect materials and are now in the process of updating our work. I don't have an ETA on completion yet.

Posts 1812
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:17 PM

HansK:

Nord Zootman:

Perhaps a PB I made some time ago? Big Smile

It could be a PB. We also produced a different edition of this resource many moons ago as a libronix resource. It's possible it's that you have the later edition.

Posts 5637
Todd Phillips | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:19 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:
Unfortunately, we're in the process of re-doing this resource. At the end of the production process we discovered we had incorrect materials and are now in the process of updating our work. I don't have an ETA on completion yet.

Thanks for the info, Kyle.  Looking forward to it.

Wiki Links: Enabling Logging / Detailed Search Help - MacBook Pro (2014), ThinkPad E570

Posts 2131
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Dec 4 2015 2:46 PM
I am in sympathy with this post, but I have recently been introduced to the concept that expressing frustration about languishing pre-pubs subjects one to elaborate tongue-clucking and sarcasm.

Win 10 [i7-4770; 32GB; SSD] | Android 12 | Fire OS 7

There are four lights

Posts 271
Tony Walker | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 6:29 AM

would this affect those of us who bought https://www.logos.com/product/8095/a-w-pink-collection ?

preachertony.com — facebook.com/tonywalker23 — twitter.com/tonywalker23 — youtube.com/tonywalker23

Posts 842
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 8:08 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

At the end of the production process we discovered we had incorrect materials ...

Just curious ... what does "incorrect materials" mean?  Does this have to do with Pink's original version vs. the Banner's "edited" version?

JRS has left the building.

Posts 570
HansK | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 10:22 AM

JRS:

Kyle G. Anderson:

At the end of the production process we discovered we had incorrect materials ...

Just curious ... what does "incorrect materials" mean?  Does this have to do with Pink's original version vs. the Banner's "edited" version?

Do not know. I have made my PB from http://www.reformed.org/books/pink/ 

Easy to do.

MacOS Sierra / Logos 7 Collector's Edition & All Base Packages / Logos Now

Posts 842
JRS | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 5 2015 10:40 AM

HansK:

JRS:

Kyle G. Anderson:

Do not know. I have made my PB from http://www.reformed.org/books/pink/ 

Easy to do.

Thanks.

"Incorrect materials" sounds like a very odd reason for having to start over.  The only thing I could think of was that someone had inadvertently worked on the "edited" version which, in and of itself, seemed strange given the Overview 's comment, "Presented here is the full version of Pink’s classic text. While some later editions remove three chapters as well as the appendixes, and alter the language, this edition preserves Pink’s original thought in its entirety." 

Don't know what it means, hence my curiosity.  Not a complaint or criticism.

JRS has left the building.

Posts 258
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 10:45 AM

Please tell me that this will be released soon.

Posts 1812
LogosEmployee
Kyle G. Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 11:13 AM

Aaron Sauer:

It will be released soon. Production is complete and we're moving into the notifying people that it will be shipping soon stage of product releases.

Posts 1038
Mike Pettit | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 11:31 AM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Aaron Sauer:

It will be released soon. Production is complete and we're moving into the notifying people that it will be shipping soon stage of product releases.

Please let it be the complete edition!

Posts 948
Everett Headley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 12:31 PM

Tony Walker:

would this affect those of us who bought https://www.logos.com/product/8095/a-w-pink-collection ?

I assume this would be seperate.  

Posts 258
Aaron Sauer | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 1:12 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Great news Kyle!

Posts 621
Dave Thawley | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 2:29 PM

Kyle G. Anderson:

Aaron Sauer:

Great, thanks for this positive feedback

Posts 9173
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 4:43 PM

I have that title in Spanish and ghe eternal security one also. Great writer! Old school 👍👌

Page 1 of 2 (40 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS