Combine NA27 and BHS to One Tab

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 44
Charlie | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Feb 18 2010 1:55 PM

Is there a way to combine the NA27 and BHS into one tab? I almost always link my ESV with the associated original language text, having those two panes scroll together. It would be nice to be able to jump from NT to OT in the ESV and have the language tab I have linked know to switch from NA27 to BHS automatically. note: It would be my preference for the BHS transition to the NA27 under the same tab, but if it has to switch tabs (automatically), then that would be better than nothing.

If there's a way to do this, let me know.

If not, I'd like to throw in this suggestion.

Thanks!

Posts 9552
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2010 7:28 PM

There is not a way to do this currently in Logos 4. In Logos 3 one could create a custom serial resource association that would accomplish this. Not in 4.0.

You'll have to link your ESV to two panes: the BHS and the NA27, which isn't quite the same functionality.

I think some other users would like to be able to set which resources are serial to others besides you.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 1:49 AM

Mark

I would love to be able to do this in Logos 4 Mac. It is so useful.

My work-around is, as you suggest to have one panel with tabbed BHS and NA27 linked to my preferred Bible (for sermons it's NIV) in another panel. I set this as my default Morning Sermon and Evening Sermon workspaces. But the work-around is just that - a long way when I'd rather have a short cut, as I did in Libronix 3, but I couldn't figure how to do it in Logos for Mac 1.2.2.

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 72
Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 19 2010 7:48 PM

I would love this functionality as well.

------------------------------------------

The Idol Factory

http://www.theidolfactory.com 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS