Confidence Screen Suggestion/Question

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 10
Mark Maddux | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Dec 10 2015 10:20 AM

When putting together order of slides in Proclaim, I have learned that unlike Media Shout, inserting a blank slide does not give you a heads up confidence line on the bottom of the screen as to what is next.  Can that be changed?  I can't find a way to do it.  We use blank slides occasionally within a song during an instrumental, etc.  It would be nice for the the rest of the band, vocalists to see what is coming up.  

Also - any idea when we'll be able to put something different on the main display vs. the confidence display?

Posts 767
LogosEmployee
Jordan Sjodin | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 10 2015 12:21 PM

That looks like a bug... I'll make a case. Thanks for pointing it out!

Mark Maddux:
Also - any idea when we'll be able to put something different on the main display vs. the confidence display?

Not sure, what exactly would you want? We have a whole host of confidence monitor improvements in our backlog.

Mac | iOS | Android | Windows | Web Developer 

Posts 10
Mark Maddux | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Dec 15 2015 9:33 PM

Well,  instances when we have used something different on the back screen as opposed to the front screen have been, for instance, special music.  We don't want words on the front, but I want a moving image (so I can't just freeze the front projectors).  I want a video playing without lyrics, but still need the confidence monitor.  OR - we have also used the confidence monitor for ill-prepared actors.  So, obviously, we don't want the script running on the front screen but would like to have it on the back. :-)

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 16 2015 10:53 AM

Mark, I've logged this in our list of confidence monitor improvements for the future. Thanks for your feedback.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS