Suggestion: "SKINS" for Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Feb 20 2010 1:40 PM

I would like to have a few different (maybe 5-10) different "skins" to choose from to customize the way L4 looks. 

I'm not sure if anyone from Logos has noticed this or not - (probably not) - but the way the Windows version looks by default is sort of a washed outpale greenish, not pretty looking inteface that can't be changed. 

The shape of the windows, and tabs and most other things - (would like to see more defined scrollbars) - is okay, but the color and contrast is not so good.

• So, my suggestion is this: 
  • Create a few "skins" varying in color and contrast (possibly from lighter colored to darker colored with more contrast) that the user can change to suit his screen and liking. 
Posts 2964
tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2010 3:00 PM

Stein Dahl:

I would like to have a few different (maybe 5-10) different "skins" to choose from to customize the way L4 looks. 

I'm not sure if anyone from Logos has noticed this or not - (probably not) - but the way the Windows version looks by default is sort of a washed outpale greenish, not pretty looking inteface that can't be changed. 

The shape of the windows, and tabs and most other things - (would like to see more defined scrollbars) - is okay, but the color and contrast is not so good.

• So, my suggestion is this: 
  • Create a few "skins" varying in color and contrast (possibly from lighter colored to darker colored with more contrast) that the user can change to suit his screen and liking. 

I like this idea a lot, and yes I did noticed the 'not pretty' interface.  Still, I would rather have an ugly looking interface for a program that works than a good looking interface for a program that I cannot use.

Thus, I hope this suggestion makes it into the 'to-do' queue, but after the changes to the note portion of L4.

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 20 2010 3:15 PM

tom collinge:
I would rather have an ugly looking interface for a program that works than a good looking interface for a program that I cannot use.Thus, I hope this suggestion makes it into the 'to-do' queue, but after the changes to the note portion of L4.
Hi Tom,

I couldn't have said it better than you did.  I completely agree.  First things first.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS