The new and improved INFORMATION pane

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jan 30 2016 9:06 AM

I haven't really been tracking with the changes to the INFORMATION pane mostly because I didn't think it was that useful to me. But, after never using it at all, I have been using it ALOT lately because of some features that I find to be very helpful. Maybe they were already there and I just didn't "see" them, but thanks Logos for many great features!!

If I could suggest one or two improvements (at least in my mind) they would be:

1. allow the ability to move sections up or down in the pane. I would like to have prioritization control.

2. a word frequency count section: A] for current chapter, B] current book and C] current Testament

I'm sure the Word Frequency suggestion has been kicked around on other threads. Maybe this would be a good 'address' for such a feature.

Posts 30200
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2016 2:48 PM

Ron Corbett:
1. allow the ability to move sections up or down in the pane. I would like to have prioritization control.

drag and drop the header line works for this.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2016 4:48 PM

MJ. Smith:
drag and drop the header line works for this.

Have you checked this lately? I thought this worked as well, but it doesn't currently work on Mac...

Posts 30200
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2016 4:50 PM

I checked it on a PC approximately 1 minute before I posted Big Smile At my age you don't always trust your memory.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 2066
Forum MVP
Reuben Helmuth | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 30 2016 7:18 PM

MJ. Smith:

I checked it on a PC approximately 1 minute before I posted Big Smile At my age you don't always trust your memory.

😂 Thanks for the verification! Perhaps we should start a new thread with a bug report...

EDIT: Started a new thread here.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS