Marking the Birthday of Francis A. Schaeffer

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 623
JAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jan 31 2016 4:52 AM

On the LogosTalk blog Tyler Smith shares some of how Francis Schaeffer's work and writing changed his thinking and gave him heartfelt courage to face doubt, how as a result his faith was made more robust. [Read more…]

Fathlife no longer sells The Complete Works of Francis A. Schaeffer. His writing, and his influence, can still be found in other Logos Editions and Vyrso eBooks.

Written by Francis A. Schaeffer:

Written about Francis A. Schaeffer or about his work and lasting influence:

"The Christian mind is the prerequisite of Christian thinking. And Christian thinking is the prerequisite of Christian action." - Harry Blamires, 1963

Posts 9627
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 31 2016 5:39 AM

JAL:
On the LogosTalk blog Tyler Smith shares some of how Francis Schaeffer's work and writing changed his thinking and gave him heartfelt courage to face doubt, how as a result his faith was made more robust. [Read more…]

I thought this was an excellent blog.

JAL:
Fathlife no longer sells The Complete Works of Francis A. Schaeffer.

I noticed this yesterday too. I actually was one of the blessed ones that picked up this set as it was the March Madness winner in 2009 and was offered at 75% off Smile - https://blog.logos.com/2009/04/logos_march_madness_champion/ Although I very much appreciate having it in my library I wish that it could be broken down and listed as individual books instead of just one book.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 11
LogosEmployee
Tyler Smith (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jan 31 2016 3:49 PM

Glad you enjoyed it, Bruce!

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 4 2016 11:11 AM

I do yearn for the day with Logos will get the complete works back.  I have it, but I wish to buy a copy for my son!

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS