Willmington's Guide to the Bible

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 31 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 18643
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 25 2014 4:40 PM

Dan Francis:

Willmington's Bible Handbook by Harold L.Willmington

It's not exactly the same thing. Willmington's Guide to the Bible is more complete and up-to-date (1248 pages vs. 910).

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 25 2014 6:23 PM

Rosie Perera:
It's not exactly the same thing

You are right. The content of Willmington's Guide to the Bible is different.

It constituted the curriculum for Liberty Home Bible Institute and was published in about 14? textbooks.

1. Basic stages in the Book of Ages (OT & NT volumes) presents the Bible in a Dispensational perspective.
  2. The Doctrine of..(series of 10 booklets covering 12 doctrines) from a Baptist perspective.
  3. & a survey of the Bible covered in audio lectures (basically the contents of Willmington's ible Handook)

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 25 2014 6:59 PM

And this is the reason I should not respond to things when I have a migraine..... Zip it!

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 25 2014 9:02 PM

Dan Francis:

And this is the reason I should not respond to things when I have a migraine..... Zip it!

At least your post makes sense. When I post with a migraine I usually have to delete the post because it is incoherent. 

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 18643
Rosie Perera | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 25 2014 9:19 PM

Dan Francis:

Sorry to hear it. I hope you feel better soon.

Posts 1930
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 26 2014 5:04 AM

Logos publishes 3 of Willmington's works:  The outline Bible, The Bible Handbook, and the Book of Lists.  I have a hard copy of "Teaching Visuals from Willmingon's Guide to the Bible".  I assume that work is included in the Willmington's Guide to the Bible.  It is a nice guide. My autistic son likes it.  Revived my interest in it.  It is packed with nice information.  I hope Logos can secure this as a resource.

Posts 5247
Dan Francis | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 26 2014 9:26 AM

Rosie Perera:

Dan Francis:

Sorry to hear it. I hope you feel better soon.

Very use to it, I have gone as long as 2 months without one can have as many as five in a week but thankfully I have a medication that when taken early enough usually has it gone soon. Sundays had a chance to set in because when I realized one was hitting and went into my pill box to my horror no migraine medicine, but that was my own forgetfulness...

-Dan

Posts 1930
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 18 2016 7:02 AM

Rosie Perera:

It's not exactly the same thing. Willmington's Guide to the Bible is more complete and up-to-date (1248 pages vs. 910).

Still interested in seeing this resource in Logos...

Posts 7
Phil Brown | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 18 2017 11:17 PM

Customers have been requesting this resource for seven years! I noticed that it is on OT for $29.99. I also think this would good addition to Logos. Why won't FL add this to their library?

Posts 124
Dennis Hilario | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 16 2017 12:39 PM

I hope Faithlife will bring this great handbook to Logos format. Yes

Posts 1930
Mark | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 16 2018 10:29 AM

bump

Posts 109
Colin A Wright | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 16 2018 11:00 AM

pleeeze !

Page 2 of 2 (32 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS