Cool tip I just found

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3163
Dominick Sela | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 23 2010 5:33 AM

Maybe everybody knows this but me, but I'll post it just in case.

Have you ever had a bunch of tabs open, and you want to go back to the Home Page for some reason? Then you want to get back.  I used to click Search to open a search tab, and that would get me back to all my stuff, albeit with an extra Search tab open now.

But I just found if you just click Home Page again, it goes back to all the tabs you had open before you went  to the Home Page!

Posts 1875
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2010 5:56 AM

Yes. I found it by accident too! It works even in L4Mac.

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 3.6GHz 8-Core Intel Core i9; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.15.5; 1TB SSD; Logos 8

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.13.6; 256GB SSD; Logos 8

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 13.5.1

iPhone 8+ 64GB iOS 13.5.1

Posts 191
Sharon | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2010 6:59 AM

I didn't know it.  Thanks!

wordcenterministries.org

Posts 153
Rob Kuefner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2010 10:18 AM

Thanks as well. I've actually gone and entered a text again in the global search box and it's reloaded everything and I'll I had to do was hit the home button again????!!!!!!  Embarrassed

Posts 844
Dewayne Davis | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2010 10:27 AM

Dominick Sela:

Maybe everybody knows this but me, but I'll post it just in case.

Have you ever had a bunch of tabs open, and you want to go back to the Home Page for some reason? Then you want to get back.  I used to click Search to open a search tab, and that would get me back to all my stuff, albeit with an extra Search tab open now.

But I just found if you just click Home Page again, it goes back to all the tabs you had open before you went  to the Home Page!

Yes, this was a great discovery for me as well. I posted this too some time back, and think it would benefit everyone to know. It is a real bummer to accidentally hit the Home Page button when trying to bring up the Library if you don't realize that the Home Page is just covering your layout. The first time I did this I had to reload everything. The next time I did it I was so frustrated, but clicked it again and got a wonderful surprise.

“... every day in which I do not penetrate more deeply into the knowledge of God’s Word in Holy Scripture is a lost day for me. I can only move forward with certainty upon the firm ground of the Word of God.”

Posts 527
Ebbe Andréasson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2010 11:42 PM

Dominick Sela:

You can use the keyboard shortkey (Alt+h) to switch between current layout and your homepage.

There is a (I think) undocumentet keyboard shortcut seqeunce for this as well. Press Alt and release. Then press space. (Do not press Alt+Space).

You can find more (Windows) keyboard shortcuts on the wiki: http://wiki.logos.com/Logos_4_Keyboard_Shortcuts_For_Windows

or search for "keyboard shorcuts" in the help-documentation (F1).

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS