Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 25 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 27436
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2016 10:38 AM

Daniel Edwards:

Hi Alabama,

Yesterday, I installed the Louw-Nida highlights in my desktop, but for some reasons it is not syncing in my iPad/iPhone. In other words, i can't see any of the highlights I made using Louw-Nida in the desktop in any of my mobile devices.

Grateful for your help,  Daniel 

Would be glad to help. Please create a new thread and explain clearly. What do you mean that you "installed highlights "?

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 48
Daniel Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 18 2016 1:41 PM

Thank you Kevin, 

This solved the problem.

Posts 251
Rod | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 2:59 PM

I am having a similar problem.  Highlights made yesterday did not sync to the server.  They are on my iPad but i have looked at the server doc and it was not updated with the highlights from yesterday.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Mar 29 2016 3:13 PM

Taxee:

I am having a similar problem.  Highlights made yesterday did not sync to the server.  They are on my iPad but i have looked at the server doc and it was not updated with the highlights from yesterday.

Which Note document was used and which resource/verse were highlighted?  Also, did you check the last page of that document on documents.logos.com since newer notes are added to the end of the document?

Posts 251
Rod | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 31 2016 10:07 AM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):
Which Note document was used and which resource/verse were highlighted?  Also, did you check the last page of that document on documents.logos.com since newer notes are added to the end of the document?

I was highlighting using a custom palette - Rod's highlights - in the NLT Bible.  In documents.logos.com there are 2 entries for this:

Rod's highlights Notes Today Private
Rod's highlights Highlighting Palette Mar 24 Private

When I click on the second one, the page that comes up is completely blank.  When I clicked on the first one yesterday, there was no entry for the highlighting that I did on the weekend.  However, about 5 minutes ago, it suddenly appeared on the file.

Page 2 of 2 (26 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS