Logos 6

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 15
Dr. Frank O. Rice | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Feb 9 2016 1:31 PM

Does anyone else have a problem with the orientation of Logos 6? I have a Surface Pro 3 and a Surface Book and they both have a problem with orientation. When I go from portrait to landscape the whole program goes into a window in which I only see a small portion of the left part of the program. No icons to resize! How do I solve this issue. This is the only program in windows that has this issue. Is this a known issue or am I alone?

Posts 22
Cristian guerrero | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 10 2016 12:00 PM

Have similar issues with my smartphone and my tablet, but mines are kicking me out of the app,  and I have a notification that says "something went wrong" basically i need to keep it all the time in portrait mode. This is since the new update, had no issues before..

Logos has not responded.

Posts 28373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 10 2016 1:05 PM

Dr. Frank O. Rice:
How do I solve this issue. This is the only program in windows that has this issue. Is this a known issue or am I alone?

Sorry that no one has responded to you. Perhaps this "bump" will help. I am not a windows user, so someone else will need to respond.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 28373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 10 2016 1:08 PM

Cristian guerrero:
Logos has not responded.

Have you created a thread in the proper mobile forum (iOS or Android)? You should do so if you haven't already. If you haven't received a response, you can "bump" (make a new post in the thread to move it to the top of the list) the thread.

Is your tablet also an Android or iOS device? 

Posts 2079
Joseph Turner | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 10 2016 5:20 PM

I have never had that problem on my Surface Pro.  Does it have the newest updates?  I assume you mean the full Windows L6 program, correct?

Disclaimer:  I hate using messaging, texting, and email for real communication.  If anything that I type to you seems like anything other than humble and respectful, then I have not done a good job typing my thoughts.

Posts 9
Dr. Frank O. Rice | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 6:50 AM

I have a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 and a Surface Book. There are no threads appropriate, apparently?

Posts 9
Dr. Frank O. Rice | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 6:52 AM

This problem has been going on since I started using my surface. I now have a Surface Pro 3 and a Surface Book that are as up-to-date as possible and both have the same problem.

Posts 28373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 7:19 AM

Dr. Frank O. Rice:
There are no threads appropriate, apparently?

If you check my second post above, you should see that I was responding to the other user, and suggesting that HE create a new thread. Smile

He said that he was having the "same problem," but told us he was using a phone & tablet. The "same" problem can't be on the phone (it can't run the desktop app, so it can't be "the same thing"), and most of the time when users write "tablet," they mean an android device. 

Posts 28373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 7:23 AM

Dr. Frank O. Rice:
No icons to resize! How do I solve this issue

I don't know if screen shots would reveal anything or not. http://www.take-a-screenshot.org 

Posts 9
Dr. Frank O. Rice | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 7:38 AM

SorrySad

Posts 28373
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 11 2016 8:01 AM

This is an unrelated issue, but you should be aware that you have two accounts (I can tell by the post count... one has 15, the other 3). This only really becomes a problem if you end up making purchases on both accounts. 

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS