Timeline/Chart help

Page 1 of 1 (7 items)
This post has 6 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 214
Anthony U | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 22 2016 4:24 AM

I'm looking to find and print a timeline that displays the major and minor prophets and the Kings who ruled during those periods.  Is there a way to see that in the Timeline feature, or does anyone know of a resource that contains a chart like that.  Thanks

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 12:26 PM

Anthony U:
Is there a way to see that in the Timeline feature

Timeline Tool can be filtered by Types

Kings reign while prophets have a career role.  Nature shows a famine in Israel.  Conflict provides some timely context.

Timeline with chosen Types can be filtered:

Israel,Judah,career

Anthony U:
... does anyone know of a resource that contains a chart like that.

Media search of charts, infographics, tables for:

judah israel king prophet

found some results:

Media search for Timelimes finds some more:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 214
Anthony U | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 1:32 PM

Excellent - thanks!!  Big Smile

Posts 552
David P. Moore | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2016 8:53 AM

KSFJ, I tried to duplicate your search, but I only get two hits. However, I also own Believer's Bible Commentary, Bible Knowledge Commentary, and Knowing the Scriptures. I guess I need to re-index, unless you did something else in your search that I didn't do. 

Posts 214
Anthony U | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2016 9:49 AM

I think he searched in timelines, not charts and graphs

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 23 2016 11:14 AM

David P. Moore:
KSFJ, I tried to duplicate your search, but I only get two hits. However, I also own Believer's Bible Commentary, Bible Knowledge Commentary, and Knowing the Scriptures. I guess I need to re-index, unless you did something else in your search that I didn't do. 

Puzzling results; if re-index does not return more hits, suggest contacting Logos Tech Support or starting BUG thread.

Stable 6.9 SR-1 media search of Charts; Infographics; Table; Timelines in All Resources for:

judah israel king prophet

FYI: ran this media search using Logos 6.10 Beta 4 with the same 18 results for my library.

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 277
Ergatees | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Feb 25 2016 9:55 AM

Wow, I wish I were so smart. You did some beautiful work. Congratulations and keep on smiling. Yes

Ergatees

Page 1 of 1 (7 items) | RSS