Proclaim froze while Preparing File (recording)

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
This post has 1 Reply | 0 Followers

Posts 5
Lance Yoder | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Feb 22 2016 7:21 AM
Yesterday was our first Sunday recording our sermon using Proclaim. After going off-air, the Preparing File box came up, but it got stuck on that screen and never proceeded to the sermon edit/upload box. This is the first time we have recorded on this PC (I ran tests on another PC). I force end-task'd Proclaim and re-opened. I was concerned at first because it showed 0s of recording time, but when I clicked on it it opened and loaded the recording. It seemed to have a small glitch accidentally recording part of rehearsal when we were inserting/playing around with the Recording markers, but other than that it seems to have worked. Not sure why it froze when going off-air, though. (When I went into the Task Manager, I did notice that it was at 0% CPU.). I have attached our log files. 5707.Proclaim Logs.zip
Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 22 2016 2:24 PM

Hi Lance,

Sorry you experienced an issue; I'm glad you got things uploaded the next time you ran Proclaim. Is it possible your machine was running low on memory? I see this statement in your logs

System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (0x80004005): Not enough quota is available to process this command

which usually occurs when memory is low.

I am adding some additional logging in to help us diagnose this better - please let me know if you see this again and record the Proclaim memory usage and total free physical memory usage on the machine.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items) | RSS