Dear Faithlife, you are not crazy

Page 1 of 1 (16 items)
This post has 15 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 2907
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Feb 26 2016 3:56 PM

...or malevolent, incompetent, slimy, whiney, or clueless. Neither are the people who are part of you.

You do a lot of good work, make a lot of good decisions, and listen to a lot of feedback, including mine. Thank you.

You're a successful company, and you let me and thousands upon thousands of other people do great, fun, interesting, and important things. Thank you.

You work hard to learn from your mistakes and to help your users when we make mistakes. Thank you.

You come up with and execute many new ideas, despite the costs and the risks, in order to provide more and better products and services to an ever larger and more diverse group of people. Thank you.

And some of your people will probably read this post, because you care about your customers and try to keep an eye on the forums. And you succeed pretty well in doing that. Thank you.

Thank you for everything.

Posts 787
James Hiddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Feb 26 2016 4:15 PM

Yes they're crazy. They're crazy good at making one heck of a Bible software and having a large library to pick books from!!!

Posts 10379
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 3:00 AM

And thank you for those positive—and very true—thoughts.

Posts 8769
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 3:51 AM

Jack Caviness:
And thank you for those positive—and very true—thoughts.

Yes

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 505
Daniel Yoder | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 4:48 AM

I completely agree.  Faithlife is a great company, and I will continue to invest in their resources.

Posts 547
Steve Maling | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 6:27 AM

SineNomine certainly expresses my thoughts!

Posts 520
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 6:42 AM

I've a lot to be thankful about. Thank you! you're a great blessing to my life! You've completely revolutionized The way I study and deliver messages. wow! Thank you again. Keep doing the right thing!

Posts 945
JohnB | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 7:03 AM

Fasil:
you're a great blessing to my life! You've completely revolutionized The way I study

Ditto!!

Posts 25
Mr. Victor | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 27 2016 9:56 AM

Ditto x2..

Logos has definitely changed the way I study. And has put me in touch with more resources than I ever would have thought of getting in book form.

Posts 155
Alan | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 7:09 AM

Ditto x3

Opening up Logos is liken to reading the daily newspaper, but in a much more fulfilling manner.

Posts 3937
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 8:26 PM

I too love the product.

They have many great people working for them.

I love how Logos is as simple as you need it to be, and as complex as you want to learn to make it (that is to say it has features for every skill level).

What I don't love is the lack of communication, and midstream policy, pricing and product changes. EG EBN, Payment Plans (still a sore spot), this most recent kerfuffle with the changes to dynamic pricing causing costs of pretty much everything to go up. Seeing friends lose their jobs. The lack of communication surrounding that - I knew Rusty was leaving. I didn't know that the rest of my sales guys were going to be, or had been fired. I emailed them with no replys. Hey I get it. Its fine. Gotta make decisions in the interest of the business. But you think of them on Friday, and implement on Monday. Decisions need to have more time to develop and to be thought through... Majorly impactful decisions need to be spread out more over time (eg the firings). Do those things you need to do Bob. Just be gentle, and be communicative. That is all I want. With the exception of you (Bob - and we've never really spoken), you've fired everyone I knew at Faithlife.

L2 lvl4, L3 Scholars, L4 Scholars, L5 Platinum,  L6 Collectors. L7 Baptist Portfolio. L8 Baptist Platinum.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Feb 28 2016 10:58 PM

Thankful for Visual Filter Highlighting plus ability to freely share.

Thankful for implementing a number of user suggestions so Logos 6 and Verbum 6 have awesome Bible Study capabilities.

Thankful for Bob's book => Fire Someone Today: And Other Surprising Tactics for Making Your Business a Success while dreaming of an update with more chapter(s)

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 23
Dave Sloma | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 29 2016 4:57 AM

I'm thankful to have such wonderful, up to date, fast way to analyze and assemble truth to share with others and grow myself.  I wish I had had this 30, 40 years ago!

Posts 38
Brian Crawford | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 29 2016 9:17 AM

Yes! I could not do my particular apologetics ministry without Logos... Well, maybe I could, but with 50 more years of personal study and a desk in a humongous theological library!

Posts 2816
Michael Childs | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 29 2016 11:29 AM

SineNomine:

...or malevolent, incompetent, slimy, whiney, or clueless. Neither are the people who are part of you.

You do a lot of good work, make a lot of good decisions, and listen to a lot of feedback, including mine. Thank you.

You're a successful company, and you let me and thousands upon thousands of other people do great, fun, interesting, and important things. Thank you.

You work hard to learn from your mistakes and to help your users when we make mistakes. Thank you.

You come up with and execute many new ideas, despite the costs and the risks, in order to provide more and better products and services to an ever larger and more diverse group of people. Thank you.

And some of your people will probably read this post, because you care about your customers and try to keep an eye on the forums. And you succeed pretty well in doing that. Thank you.

Thank you for everything.

Well said.

"In all cases, the Church is to be judged by the Scripture, not the Scripture by the Church," John Wesley

Posts 2907
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 29 2016 8:15 PM

:

What I don't love is....

Wrong thread.

Page 1 of 1 (16 items) | RSS