30 Day Training - Logos Bible Software

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 246
Rev. Michael L. Burns | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, Mar 8 2016 9:24 PM
  1. I have enjoyed watching the 30 Minute segments of the 30 Day Training for the Logos Bible Software. Unfortunately, sometimes due to my schedule, I may miss a day or two. Is there a way that it can be scheduled similar to a Reading Plan. I normally have to Logos Open to the Home Screen and from the read it very much like the morning paper, then do my Lectionary reading making use of my Home Page Layout for my Lectionary reading and then start my study of a passage or topic, again using custom Home Page Layouts.
  2. It would be great to be able to jump to the current day's Training video, watch it and be able to jump back to the Home Screen at the conclusion of the Training segment. Ideally, I'd like this repeated monthly or until I choose to discontinue it. I learn my best through repetition and find this a resource I could benefit from though such repetition.
  3. Also, I'm afraid that at some time or another, this study resource may no longer be available. Is the a way to copy this to my local drive?

Michael

Posts 4
Joe Griffin | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2016 2:54 AM

I noticed that as I completed the lessons the previous lessons were stacked at the bottom of the completed video/email ; so you might scroll down on the email they send and see if the previous videos are shown there. That was a month ago and I have slept since then. Have fun learning and God Bless your efforts.

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2016 4:36 AM

What you could do with the Manuskripts is to create a Personal Book as Devotion with Dates and Link to the Videos. (Don't know how to download these)

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2016 7:41 AM

Sascha John:
What you could do with the Manuskripts is to create a Personal Book ...

Since 30 Day Training copyright belongs to Faithlife, my inquiry about sharing a Personal Book received a reply that an official resource should ship in a few weeks so suggest waiting.

FYI: Personal Book screen shot

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 2851
Sascha John | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Mar 9 2016 9:07 PM

Get the same from Jon and it will be the Videos includet Yes, Great so we wait Stick out tongue

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS