Where Were Those Videos?

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 79
Jamie Page | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:14 AM

Am I losing my mind? I remember seeing some Logos videos...no narration, just sort of 'fly-bys.' Where did I see these?

specifically I'm wondering if there is one for the Mount of Olives. Or even better one that shows the route from Bethphage to the Mount of Olives.

Posts 25339
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:20 AM

Jamie Page:
specifically I'm wondering if there is one for the Mount of Olives. Or even better one that shows the route from Bethphage to the Mount of Olives.

Do a Media search and select videos (or if you are a Logos Now subscriber you can see these in Media Browser)

Posts 13420
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:21 AM

Jamie Page:

Am I losing my mind? I remember seeing some Logos videos...no narration, just sort of 'fly-bys.' Where did I see these?

There are about 50 of them, including one that's entitled "Old Jerusalem from the Mount of Olives". They're in the Faithlife Study Bible. logosres:fsbvideos;art=mountofolivesview 

Posts 79
Jamie Page | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:23 AM

Awesome. Is there anyway to see these in the app? Trying to only use my iPad Pro.

Posts 25339
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:25 AM

Jamie Page:

Awesome. Is there anyway to see these in the app? Trying to only use my iPad Pro.

Yes - they are in the resource "Faithlife Bible Study Videos" which you can open from your library in the app

Posts 79
Jamie Page | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 11 2016 9:26 AM

BOOM. Thanks. 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS