How Quickly do Mobil Ed Courses appear in Faithlife TV

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 24 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 1394
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 20 2016 10:55 AM

Patrick Nausha:
Let me know of any more issues or if some courses are still missing.

BI100 is working but not all videos are in the Roku list, which are in the desktop version of the class. For example, after segment 3 Types of Contexts, Roku shows Reading the Passage: Introduction and step 1: Observation as the next class, which skips the video "Exploring the Cultural Concepts in John 2". Which makes me wonder if I've actually accidentally skipped other segments thinking I saw them all sequentially. 

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 1394
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2016 5:05 PM

Patrick Nausha:
Let me know of any more issues or if some courses are still missing.

bump

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 2:40 PM

Brad:

DIY Bible Study, Mediations on the Life of Christ and Look at the Book Labs are still missing from the Faithlife TV web site and from my AppleTV.

These were fixed but it appears I forgot to inform you. My apologies.

Software Developer
Faithlife

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 3:20 PM

James, sorry for the delayed response.

James Taylor:

which skips the video "Exploring the Cultural Concepts in John 2". 

I do see "Exploring the Cultural Concepts in John 2" in BI100 on Roku. It appears this is a screencast video. Faithlife TV once had a problem where screencast videos (the videos where you see someone using Logos Bible Software) were not appearing in Faithlife TV, but this has been fixed.

James Taylor:

makes me wonder if I've actually accidentally skipped other segments thinking I saw them all sequentially. 

Sorry about this. I would be frustrated too if I discovered this after I thought I'd finished an entire course. The Roku channel should display your progress with a green bar under each segment title. Hopefully this will help you see what you might have missed.

I'm hoping that the gaps you've seen were only missing screencast videos and not lecture videos. While these screencast videos are helpful for learning to utilize Logos Bible Software, they don't usually cover new topics not discussed by the lecturer.

Did you see any missing lecture videos as well? Or just screencast ones?

Software Developer
Faithlife

Posts 99
LogosEmployee
Patrick Nausha (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jun 30 2016 3:32 PM

James Taylor:

LA151 causes a crash back to the home screen on Roku every time I try to select it

Is this still an issue? I was able to play LA151 on a couple different Roku devices here. I suspect this crash was fixed in a recent channel update.

Software Developer
Faithlife

Page 2 of 2 (25 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS