Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 225
Reid A Ferguson | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Apr 17 2016 12:05 PM

All of a sudden, while presenting, my slides won't advance properly. They "stick." I thought maybe my remote "clicker" was old, so I went and bought a new one with a greater range, and it is still a problem. The crew tells me they are even having to double click on slides when running on the laptop without the remote. 

Ideas? Using Windows 10. All Proclaim updates - up to date. Laptop works fine in all other programs - this is only a problem when using Proclaim in presentation mode.  

Posts 140
LogosEmployee
Nick Ericson (Proclaim) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 17 2016 12:29 PM

When you crew double clicks in Proclaim what are they double clicking on? Are they using the "<" and ">" advance buttons to either side of the slide? If you can capture a screenshot of the item that would be helpful. We will try to reproduce the issue on our side as well.

Posts 225
Reid A Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Apr 17 2016 12:42 PM

Yes Nick - when they use the < > buttons. Interestingly, one of my guys logged in on his phone this morning and was able to advance the slides on the fly for me with no problem. This, after I had pretty much abandoned the slides. But we got the last few anyway. Thanks. 

Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2016 12:02 PM

I'm looking into this issue, Reid. I believe it's caused by the presentation being synced and losing focus (so the clicker is moving left/right through a text field instead of your presentation).

Posts 225
Reid A Ferguson | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 18 2016 1:14 PM

Thanks Peter. Any advice, or changes I can make on my end will be gladly welcome.

Reid 

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS