Where is it?

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next >
This post has 34 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Apr 22 2016 12:38 PM

Where is how to preach from the Old Testament for all it's worth?  It's supposed to ship today,  but I don't see it anymore. Logos says sorry item cannot be found and Vyrso says I already own it and start reading but it's not in my library and I have not received a receipt.  Anybody knows what's going on?

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 1:06 PM

It's still showing in my open pre-pubs list, so I guess it's going to ship late (although there's still some of today left). I don't recall getting an email recently warning me that I was about to be charged for it so I suspect it's running late. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 26847
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 3:57 PM

DAL:
Anybody knows what's going on?

Sound exactly like what I would expect if it is in the process of going live.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 878
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 4:39 PM

The book wasn't ready to ship today (4/22 was an estimated ship date). The ship date should update some time later today.

Manager, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 4:50 PM

I'm lost .. again ...

Did a search for "How to Preach and Teach ... " 

Nothing. 

???

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 4:54 PM

Steve:
I'm lost .. again ...

So am I... Ben said it wasn't shipping today. Where are you searching for it? Do you mean THIS resource? 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 26847
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 4:54 PM

Steve, you posted right after the notice that it was delayed. My optimism that the change of status behavior meant release was not true ...Sad

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 4:57 PM

Logos.com ... Products search in the upper right hand corner.

"How to preach and teach the old testament for all its worth"

No match... zero ...

Posts 27775
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 5:04 PM

Steve:
Logos.com

It isn't a Logos resource. It is a Vyrso resource. 

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 955
Deacon Steve | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 5:08 PM

Yikes!   I'm more lost than usual ....

Thanks.

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 22 2016 5:31 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

The book wasn't ready to ship today (4/22 was an estimated ship date). The ship date should update some time later today.

Thanks for the update!

DAL

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Apr 25 2016 1:48 PM

It still shows as shipping 4/22/2016

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 28 2016 7:01 AM

Based on the new date it should ship tomorrow! 👍👌🤘

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 30 2016 8:32 AM

Well no show yesterday either.  This book's prepub probably got set up by a JW since it fails on predictions as to when it will actually ship 😜 1914 among other dates anyone? 😂

Posts 26847
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 30 2016 1:12 PM

Not appropriate DAL but you know that.

Posts 235
C M | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Apr 30 2016 8:08 PM

MJ. Smith:

MJ, 

Your services on this form are appreciated in more ways than one. Until next time, be faithful.    CM

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2016 7:45 PM

MJ. Smith:

Not appropriate by subjective standards but very true nonetheless 😉 (I'm glad the person I studied with got the point and praise the Lord he quit being a JW last night 👍👌🎉 one less soul we have to worry about going you know where).

DAL

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 4 2016 2:54 PM

Wow, this has had more ship date changes in rapid succession than any other prepub I can think of 4/15, 4/18/, 4/29, 4/30, 5/4 and now 5/5. I might be off on the first 2, but the last FOUR are correct.

Anyway, wait again, I guess 😶

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 6 2016 2:28 AM

Charles T Russell must be turning in his grave with this one LOL or Rutherford for that matter. Let's hope Vyrso gets it right this 5/6/16

Posts 6489
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 7 2016 4:36 AM

Wow now it says 5/7/2016, but we know prepubs don't get delivered on Saturday. This is making Fathlife look really bad and amateurish! Why not push the release day 'til next month to give time for any drawbacks they might be experiencing to clear instead of pushing the date so often? Other sellers already have the e-version on sale, the Vyrso version is pretty much just a personal book put together since it lacks the "sophisticated tagging" the "real Logos" books have. Would anyone at Faithlife care to comment on why this ridiculous delay is happening? 

DAL

Page 1 of 2 (35 items) 1 2 Next > | RSS