Searching for 'Spirit' in the NT

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 84
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 1 2016 4:59 AM

Hi All,

A quick Q I am sure I should know.... but don't....

I am trying to find all references to the 'Spirit' in the NT and how He is referred to i.e

"the Spirit of your Father"

"the Holy Spirt"

"the Spirit"

etc...

If there a quick way of me finding this info without doing a case-sensitive search for 'Spirit' and then looking though each passage.

Hope that makes sense.

Original Libronix user, living in Scotland, and running 23,500 resources on IMac (2019). Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel i9 | Ram: 64 GB Ram | Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 8GB.

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2016 5:16 AM

If have Logos 6 Biblical Referents dataset, then can search:

<Person Holy Spirit>

Logos wiki has => Upgrade or Crossgrade to Logos 6?

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 84
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2016 6:08 AM

Thanks.

What I was looking for was to be able to find the various titles attributed to the 'Spirit' in the NT. I think the only way is for me to do a Person search or word search for 'Spirit' and check each entry.

Thank you for your help.

Original Libronix user, living in Scotland, and running 23,500 resources on IMac (2019). Processor: 3.6 GHz 8-Core Intel i9 | Ram: 64 GB Ram | Graphics Card: Radeon Pro Vega 48 8GB.

Posts 22857
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2016 6:15 AM

Mark Rodgers:
What I was looking for was to be able to find the various titles attributed to the 'Spirit' in the NT. I think the only way is for me to do a Person search or word search for 'Spirit' and check each entry.

Try using Factbook and the "Referred to as" section

Posts 15805
Forum MVP
Keep Smiling 4 Jesus :) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2016 6:30 AM

Graham Criddle:

Mark Rodgers:

Try using Factbook and the "Referred to as" section

Bible Search Analysis could also be helpful:

Keep Smiling Smile

Posts 84
Mark Rodgers | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 1 2016 2:22 PM

Fantastic Guys, exactly what I was looking for.

Thank you so much - very much appreciate all the help :)

Every blessing

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS