Free-ish: Lexham English Bible (LEB) with Audio Old Testament in CP

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 34 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 11940
Forum MVP
NB.Mick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 2:13 PM

Bruce Dunning:
Okay, I just raised my bid to $10. Who else will join me so that we can get this into publication?

Well, I'm in at $12 since five years...

Running Logos 9 latest (beta) version on Win 10

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 4:26 PM

NB.Mick:

Bruce Dunning:
Okay, I just raised my bid to $10. Who else will join me so that we can get this into publication?

Well, I'm in at $12 since five years...

I'm at $17, and I hope lots of people either raise their bids or freshly bid at $10 or higher.

Posts 5807
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 4:41 PM

I’m in at $17 since March 2016. That means every price point below gets my vote. If everyone sitting ok $8 moved to $12 it would be interesting to see where the curve would sit. Once it does cross the line momentum bidding  may pull the price back down.

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Apr 28 2021 5:16 PM

DIsciple II:
If everyone sitting ok $8 moved to $12 it would be interesting to see where the curve would sit.

It would cross a little over $9, supposing no other bids changed.

Posts 709
Brad | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Apr 29 2021 7:56 PM

Just bumped mine up to $10

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 30 2021 5:23 PM

Brad:

Just bumped mine up to $10

YesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYesYes

Posts 2507
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Apr 30 2021 5:57 PM

I've been above $10 for several years.  I really hope this makes it into production soon.  I spend a lot of time driving and it's safer listening to the bible than trying to read it.  Stick out tongue

Posts 5368
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 1:45 AM

Ronald Quick:

I've been above $10 for several years.  I really hope this makes it into production soon.  I spend a lot of time driving and it's safer listening to the bible than trying to read it.  Stick out tongue

But you are likely to get to heaven quicker if you read it. (Providing that reading while driving isn't a mortal sin that is?)

To theological?

tootle pip

Mike

How to get logs and post them. (now tagging post-apocalyptic fiction as current affairs)

Posts 3176
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 2:15 AM

I did.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 996
David Carter | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 7:49 AM

Bruce Dunning:

I just joined you Yes I think we're going to need a lot more people to do the same to get it past the post

Posts 29612
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 8:51 AM

David Carter:
I think we're going to need a lot more people to do the same to get it past the post

Yes, I agree. I am grateful for any movement, but it would take very large numbers to move it up a little. It would take less people if they moved it up a lot. Smile

The real thing here is we need more new bidders to jump in.

macOS, iOS & iPadOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 5807
DIsciple II | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 2:10 PM

JT (alabama24):

David Carter:
I think we're going to need a lot more people to do the same to get it past the post

Yes, I agree. I am grateful for any movement, but it would take very large numbers to move it up a little. It would take less people if they moved it up a lot. Smile

The real thing here is we need more new bidders to jump in.

Yes and I think people, both current and existing bidders need to enlarger their vision and move to a minimum of $12 bid. Personally I've been in at $17 from the start. It was a no-brainer to bid the highest amount given whatever the successful bid amount is, FaithLife will give that back to you in credit. So by supporting this product over the line to be free for all Logos users in the future I have to make a small sacrifice of committing to putting my hand up and saying I'm prepared to purchase up to $17 in Logos credit. Seems like a reasonable dealt to me in service of all Logos users who want to use this resource. I'm sure all of us will find something we can put so use a small amount of Logos credit. 

Posts 5510
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, May 1 2021 5:34 PM

DIsciple II:
I'm sure all of us will find something we can put so use a small amount of Logos credit. 

And since Logos credit doesn't expire, we don't need to worry about finding it right away.

Just bid, everybody! Big Smile

Posts 3176
Tes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 2 2021 2:31 AM

I have rasied it to 18 USD.

Blessings in Christ.

Posts 6722
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 3 2021 1:19 PM

Moved mine to $10.00

Lynden Williams Communications https://www.lyndenwilliams.net 

Page 2 of 2 (35 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS