Logos 6.11 SR-2 (6.11.0.0041) now available

Page 1 of 1 (11 items)
This post has 10 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 244
LogosEmployee
Ryan Gano (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, May 4 2016 9:42 AM

Logos 6.11 SR-2 (6.11.0.0041) is available for download.

If you have automatic updates turned on, 6.11 SR-2 will be downloaded automatically the next time your system checks for updates. To install it right away, enter the Update Now command. If you encounter problems with the auto update, download 6.11 SR-2 using the appropriate link:

Release Notes

Mac
Windows

Posts 2
Kevin Nicholas | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 6:59 AM

I was wondering; as I downloaded this update, I also downloaded updates to some 53 resources. Is there a way to find out what was updated in some of the resources. One in particular is the Logos Hymnal Media Resource.

Posts 27688
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 8:13 AM

Kevin Nicholas:

I was wondering; as I downloaded this update, I also downloaded updates to some 53 resources. Is there a way to find out what was updated in some of the resources. One in particular is the Logos Hymnal Media Resource.

That info is generally not available.

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 4:33 PM

As a Windows user who does not subscribe to Logos/Verbum Now, did this 100+ MB download benefit me in any way, shape, or form?

Posts 27688
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 4:45 PM

SineNomine:

As a Windows user who does not subscribe to Logos/Verbum Now, did this 100+ MB download benefit me in any way, shape, or form?

Probably not. If you are worried, you should change your settings to manually download updates. 

Posts 27688
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 4:45 PM

SineNomine:

Probably not. If you are worried, you should change your settings to manually download updates. 

Posts 9946
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 4:54 PM

Kevin Nicholas:

More or less, yes.  Turn on the "Last Updated" heading in your library listing by right-clicking on the title bar and checking that item then expand the listing to include it.  Click on the heading "Last Updated" which you have revealed so that your library is organized according to the date of updating.  The most recent updates should appear at the top of the listing with the date they were updated.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 3058
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 5:03 PM

alabama24:

SineNomine:

I'm not worried, and I do download updates manually.

Posts 27688
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 5:30 PM

Good. Me too. 😀

Posts 634
Pastor Michael Huffman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 7:14 AM

Is there anyway to set updates for manual but yet keep the internet active so that you can use the benefits of Logos Now?

Pastor Michael Huffman, Th.A Th.B Th.M

Posts 21941
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 7:33 AM

Pastor Michael Huffman:

Is there anyway to set updates for manual but yet keep the internet active so that you can use the benefits of Logos Now?

Yes - toggle "Automatically Download Updates"

But this isn't just a Logos Now consideration - having the Internet enabled in Logos supports Sync and other things, so not sure what issue you are concerned with here?

Page 1 of 1 (11 items) | RSS