Copy Verse Copy and Paste to Word

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 279
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, May 8 2016 4:46 AM

Thanx to all who helped me with "Replace Ref with Passage"

I was sure it had worked before, and do not know what caused me to have to go through the procedure again.

However, that did fix it.

Not sure if Windows, or Logos, or ? changed but now "Copy Bible Verses,  Copy and Paste to Word"

is not working. The ref brings up the verse in the copy Bible Verses panel, but the Copy and Paste does nothing. The "Copy" does copy, and I can then paste in to word, but the one step procedure fails.

Does anyone know of any changes, or is anyone else having such difficulties?

All help much appreciated!

Posts 25199
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 8 2016 7:06 AM

Bob Diebel:
Does anyone know of any changes, or is anyone else having such difficulties?

I'm not aware of any changes and Copy/Paste to Word is working fine for me.

I would try restarting Logos / your computer

Posts 12
C Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 1:55 PM

I use replace with passage" in Word, which has been fine until now, but today it decided to ignore my default Bible and copy only from KJV 1900.  Is this related to your problem?

Posts 279
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 2:04 PM

Sorry, I do not know, but I do think something(s) changed that effect Logos/Word interaction.

Posts 25199
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 2:07 PM

C Russell:

I use replace with passage" in Word, which has been fine until now, but today it decided to ignore my default Bible and copy only from KJV 1900.  Is this related to your problem?

Please start a new thread and provide as many details as possible so we can address it separately 

Posts 25199
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 2:08 PM

Bob Diebel:

Sorry, I do not know, but I do think something(s) changed that effect Logos/Word interaction.

Did you try restarting Logos / your computer?

Posts 279
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 2:38 PM

I had done that, but it took more. I did have it working previously, but needed to go through some of the steps again to get it working again.

Posts 25199
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 3:43 PM

Bob Diebel:

I had done that, but it took more. I did have it working previously, but needed to go through some of the steps again to get it working again.

Sorry Bob, but are you saying the issue you reported at the top of this thread is now resolved?

Or were you referring to the steps to get "replace with passage" working?

Posts 279
Bob Diebel | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 9 2016 5:20 PM

I am still troubleshooting the root cause.

I have had the problem more than once, and got temporary success by rebooting, and restarting all.

Posts 12
C Russell | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 10 2016 1:06 AM

okay.  Sorry to disrupt the thread.

The hint earlier in this thread has solved my problem anyway - changing the default Bible again.

Sorry again.

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS