Timothy Keller Collection has Downloaded!

Page 1 of 1 (10 items)
This post has 9 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 9625
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Posted: Tue, May 10 2016 6:34 PM

Is anyone else excited to see the Timothy Keller collection in their library? Big Smile

https://www.logos.com/product/62191/tim-keller-collection

Which ones are you excited about the most? I'm really looking forward to reading his book on prayer.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2158
Kenneth Neighoff | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 10 2016 6:38 PM

Since I have not read anything by Keller before, I am also looking for direction on a plan for reading. 

Posts 602
Bill Anderson | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 10 2016 6:42 PM

Kenneth Neighoff:

Since I have not read anything by Keller before, I am also looking for direction on a plan for reading. 

I would start with The Prodigal God and Counterfeit Gods because these two books contain key themes Keller constantly stresses. I hope they bless you as much as they have blessed me.

Posts 468
Paul | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 11 2016 1:25 AM

Thanks Bill - I've just received the collection and will start with your suggestion. Keep well Paul  

Posts 251
Rod Bergen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, May 11 2016 10:44 AM

I am almost finished Keller's book on Prayer and it is affecting me profoundly.  I would highly recommend it.

Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 8:19 AM

I have the set on my Laptop, but some resources not showing on my iPhone (Counterfeit Gods, Prodigal God for example). Any hints to get them viewable mobile?

Posts 25131
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 9:02 AM

Mike S.:

I have the set on my Laptop, but some resources not showing on my iPhone (Counterfeit Gods, Prodigal God for example). Any hints to get them viewable mobile?

They appear on my ipad 

What happens if you force close the app and start it again?

Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 10:46 AM

Graham Criddle:

What happens if you force close the app and start it again?

Tried that as well as powering off the phone, and putting app in background, then forward and waiting. Been the case since I first saw them yesterday on my laptop. 

The good news is that they show for you, suppose I'll have to call support when they're open. Thanks for confirming they're available! Any other ideas, I'm happy to try.

Posts 453
Mike S. | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 12:03 PM

app reinstall worked

Posts 25131
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, May 15 2016 2:31 PM

Glad you have it working 

Page 1 of 1 (10 items) | RSS