Replacement for a "missing" Zondervan title

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, May 16 2016 5:18 AM
For the present, the New Linguistic and Exegetical Key to the Greek New Testament – October 14, 1998 by Cleon L. Rogers Jr. (Author), Cleon L. Rogers III (Author) is missing from Logos. I hope it will find its way into the offerings before too long. In the meanwhile ... is there within Logos' titles any other resources that are parallel to this? If you appreciate what this book has to offer, what do some of you use now as a suitable replacement ?
Posts 242
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, May 16 2016 5:24 AM

Hi Ron,

'A a Grammatical Analysis of the Greek New Testament' by Zerwick and Grosvenor is a similar resource. 

Colin

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, May 17 2016 6:56 AM

Thanks Colin, I haven't looked at that in a while. I have a hard copy of the Zondervan title coming and will be interested to compare the two. The title of the one is "Linguistic and Exegetical" while the other, "Grammatical Analysis". I will be curious to see the similarities / differences between them.

Posts 855
Ron Corbett | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, May 26 2016 3:04 PM

Just an update to kind offering closure to this thread. I got the book and it looks good, but my quick perusal leads me to the opinion that we already have much of this in the Logos database and already at our fingertips in several useful forms. I'm sure with all the work that went into it there must be some interesting insights to add to Logos, but for now, I can live with what we've got.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS