CHRISTIANITY TODAY ON PRE PUB!

Page 4 of 4 (78 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4
This post has 77 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:33 AM

Daniel Motley (Faithlife):
our system runs a check to make sure you don't own the resources already. If you do, you don't get charged again. If you cancel beforehand, I have a certain set of skills allowing me to check when you placed an order. So no worries either way

So it would be preferable to keep the pre-pub (so that we won't have to remember to ask, and you won't have to manually go and look it up), but we will be ok either way. Right? Smile

OSX & iOS | Logs |  Install

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 10:40 AM

JT (alabama24):

our system runs a check to make sure you don't own the resources already. If you do, you don't get charged again. If you cancel beforehand, I have a certain set of skills allowing me to check when you placed an order. So no worries either way

So it would be preferable to keep the pre-pub (so that we won't have to remember to ask, and you won't have to manually go and look it up), but we will be ok either way. Right? Smile

That's right!

Product Manager, Faithlife

Posts 8946
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 29 2018 11:21 AM

Thanks for confirming this.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 2311
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 10:16 AM

Ships ~12/12/2018

Last chance to order for $99.99 (10 cents per issue).

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 12 2018 10:36 AM

Jan Krohn:
Last chance to order for $99.99 (10 cents per issue).

Yes, but be sure to check and see what other bundles it may be a part of! 

Posts 145
Gregg Farah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2018 5:00 AM

Hi. I have not received any info on my free subscription to CT. Any update on that? I reached out to Customer Service but never heard back.

Posts 199
Roy | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:21 AM

I called and asked this question earlier this month (Dec) and C.S. said it should be in January.

Posts 145
Gregg Farah | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Dec 29 2018 9:50 AM

thanks!

Posts 2311
Jan Krohn | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 6:04 AM

I just remembered that I should have received that subscription back in January, but never did...

Did you guys receive it back then?

Past IT Consultant. Past Mission Worker. Entrepreneur. Future Seminary Student.
Why Amazon sucks: Full background story of my legal dispute with the online giant

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 6:54 AM

I have not! I do know that magazines take FOREVER for new subscriptions to kick in, but this does seem excessive. 

Posts 6410
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 6:58 AM

JT (alabama24):

I have not! I do know that magazines take FOREVER for new subscriptions to kick in, but this does seem excessive. 

It’s only been 9 months if you think about it 😂😂😂

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 8:52 AM

Hi all,

We sent out an email to customers sometime around 1/10/2019 with instructions on how to receive the free one-year subscription. If you did not receive that email, please contact customer service and we will get that squared away for you.

Thanks!

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:21 PM

We sent out an email to customers sometime around 1/10/2019 with instructions on how to receive the free one-year subscription.

It doesn't look like I received that email. I checked my history for January & February, but no joy. 

Posts 8946
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:32 PM

Hi all,

We sent out an email to customers sometime around 1/10/2019 with instructions on how to receive the free one-year subscription. If you did not receive that email, please contact customer service and we will get that squared away for you.

Thanks!

I'm guessing the reason why I didn't receive this email is because I'm already a subscriber of Christianity Today.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 144
LogosEmployee
Daniel Motley (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 4:22 PM

Bruce and JT,

Sorry about that! I've sent instructions over to our customer service department on the issue. If you reach out to them, and assuming that you met the original requirements for getting the free subscription, they'll take care of you pronto!

Posts 27681
Forum MVP
JT (alabama24) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 5:49 PM

I sent an email. I’ll wait to hear back. 

Posts 383
Danny Parker | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 7:45 PM

I have not received the subscription either. I had totally forgotten about it. I sent an email to customer service.

Posts 295
Bruce Roth | Forum Activity | Replied: Yesterday 11:06 AM

I contacted customer service today and got them to resend the email that I don't think I had received.  When I clicked on the link it appears that the offer is only for new subscribers per the terms of the offer.  I am already a subscriber so it appears it doesn't apply to me.

Page 4 of 4 (78 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 | RSS