Master Journal Bundle 2.1 Email

Page 4 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next >
This post has 81 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 9842
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2016 7:14 PM

Wow Matthew. I think I now have a taste of just how complicated this has been for you and your team. Thanks for your efforts to figure this out.

How long do you think it will be before we see these credits in our account?

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 11 2016 8:05 PM

Bruce Dunning:

Wow Matthew. I think I now have a taste of just how complicated this has been for you and your team. Thanks for your efforts to figure this out.

How long do you think it will be before we see these credits in our account?

Bruce, 

I'm aiming to deliver them this week. 

Posts 250
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2016 2:51 AM

Hi Matthew, 

This has obviously been a very complex issue and you've been working hard to resolve it for everyone - thanks. I'm in that 10% not accounted for by your 4 categories (like everyone else who has posted on this thread it appears!) but since my price difference was just 10 cents and since that matches my original dynamic price, (not the new one displayed after the changes in dynamic pricing) I'm happy to let it slide rather than waste the time of the folk in Customer Services.

But I do have another question I'm confused about which I'm surprised no one else has asked.

Your explanation for the change in pricing is that:

a) 4 titles were removed from MJB 2.1 and AJB 2.1.

b) Since three of these were included in MJB 1.0  and in AJB 1.0 a dynamic pricing discount had been applied, giving the original (lower) price. 

c) When these journals were removed, the dynamic pricing discount was no longer applied and the price increased. 

d) You are now working to ensure that those who were charged more than their original price will be refunded.

If I count correctly, (and understand correctly what has happened) those who owned MJB and AJB have 38 vols which are no longer included in MJB 2.1. In addition, there were 11 volumes (updates and Scrinium) which no-one will be receiving. 

This means that 49 volumes which were originally part of MJB 2.1 were removed. 

Should everyone's price not have been lowered as a result? The value of the whole package has decreased. 

Sorry to complicate things further...

Colin

Posts 250
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2016 3:30 AM

On a related note, I looked through my journals and noticed that I am missing some volumes -

a) Journal of Discipleship and Family Ministry vol. 1

b) Journal of Ministry and Theology - vol. 16,17

c) Some issues of Churchman. I understand that not all of these are available electronically but some of those which are have not been included (eg vol 72, no. 2).

Does anyone have these?  

Colin. 

Posts 9842
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2016 4:21 AM

Colin:
Does anyone have these?  

I can confirm that I don't have these either and therefore assume that they were not part of this latest offering.

Using adventure and community to challenge young people to continually say "yes" to God

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2016 5:53 AM

Colin:

On a related note, I looked through my journals and noticed that I am missing some volumes -

b) Journal of Ministry and Theology - vol. 16,17

Colin. 

I have them but there are anomalies.
  The "of" ("Journal of . . .") is left out of the title and series of 16 & 17
   A change in the author
   A change from "College" to "Seminary" ("Seminary" is correct - see below)

==========================
Volumes 16 & 17 should have "of"

Posts 250
Colin | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2016 6:59 AM

Brilliant Robert! Well-spotted. 

Inspired by your example, I found that vol 1 of the Journal of Discipleship and Family ministry is in fact called the Journal of Family Ministry. 

Sorry for the false alarm! 

Colin. 

Posts 9842
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jul 12 2016 7:52 AM

Colin:
Brilliant Robert! Well-spotted.

Yes, thanks Robert for showing where these are located.

Posts 76
Average Joe | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 1:13 PM

Has anyone (who didn't contact customer service) received their credit yet? I have not.

Not that it's a huge deal. If it were, I'd call customer service. Wink Just curious.

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 6:31 PM

Average Joe:

Has anyone (who didn't contact customer service) received their credit yet? I have not.

Not that it's a huge deal. If it were, I'd call customer service. Wink Just curious.

It was in the account before mid morning. Go to your Orders page and click "Credits" on the left and you should see it.

Posts 1401
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 6:41 PM

Robert Harner:

I haven't.

Robert Harner:
Go to your Orders page and click "Credits" on the left and you should see it.

It's not there for me

Logos 9  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 11 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 6:54 PM

Due to this specific situation's complexity and the large number of orders, it has taken longer to get the credit to everyone. At present we have extended credit to all of the customers in three of the four groups I outlined earlier; and about 40% of those who purchased MJB 1 and MJB 2.1. Usually this is an automated process. Because I wanted to ensure folks got the correct amount the list has taken a little while to work through. I'll have it wrapped up in the next couple days.

Posts 9842
Forum MVP
Bruce Dunning | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:03 PM

Thanks for the update Matthew. We appreciate you and your team's hard work.

Posts 1401
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:03 PM

Thanks Matthew, I'm not too worried about it, I was just giving a response to the previous post about whether or not the credits have been issued or not. I appreciate your work on resolving it though :-)

Logos 9  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 11 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone 13 Pro Max

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jul 25 2016 7:06 PM

No problem, James!

I appreciate your patience. Cool

Posts 4180
abondservant | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:16 PM

I notice this is unable to be purchased right now?

L2 lvl4 (...) WORDsearch, L9

Posts 58
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 30 2016 2:35 PM

I can't buy it either, but I can buy the Academic Journal bundle 2.1? I can see the price on the Master journal bundle, but not "buy" button. Not sure what's going on. 

Posts 747
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 30 2016 3:00 PM

Anthony Sims:

I can't buy it either, but I can buy the Academic Journal bundle 2.1? I can see the price on the Master journal bundle, but not "buy" button. Not sure what's going on. 

And, it is $300+ more expensive than it was a couple of weeks ago when I went to buy it. 

Posts 747
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 6:37 PM

JH:

Anthony Sims:

And, it is $300+ more expensive than it was a couple of weeks ago when I went to buy it. 

Can someone from Faithlife please comment on this? When will this resource be available for purchase again?

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 7:12 PM

We're not quite sure when Master Journal Bundle 2.1and Theology Journal Bundle 2.1 will be available again, but we're hoping it will be soon.

We have some content adjustments to make and when those are complete it will be available again. If you purchased MJB 2.1 or Theology Journal Bundle 2.1 your library will not be affected.

To date, there have been no price changes on any of the 2.1 bundles other than the normal post-Pre-Pub increase.

Page 4 of 5 (82 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next > | RSS