Bible Search Problem or is it just me?

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 22 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 1874
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2016 3:42 PM

Tommy Ball:
Searching just that resource (not inline) should display the other search types like Basic, Media, etc. A customer called with this behavior last year. I had them run a search just in that resource from the context menu and that fixed the behavior in that situation. 

Tommy

Did what you suggested. That has fixed it! Many thanks! Big Smile Have one on me! Beer

Dave, sorry but I misunderstood what you meant by Context Search. It was a nomenclature thing, like pane and panel, which I still mix up!

Many thanks to all who took the time to give me their suggestions.

Every blessing

Alan

One question though, Tommy. Why has it gone like that on all my computers? I'll have to run this fix on them all.

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 4GHz; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.12.2; 1TB FD; Logos 7

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.12.2; 256GB SSD; Logos 7

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 10.2

iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 10.2

Posts 3148
LogosEmployee
Thomas Ball | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Jun 28 2016 4:47 PM

Alan Macgregor:
One question though, Tommy. Why has it gone like that on all my computers? I'll have to run this fix on them all.

My guess is that there is some combination of factors that results in the menu options becoming impossible to see and that got synced to all your machines. Try seeing if you really do need to go through those steps on the other machines. If my hunch is correct it should sync across. Renaming your documents folder, opening Logos offline, running a bible search, and then opening back online might also resolve it.

Posts 1874
Alan Macgregor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jun 29 2016 1:27 AM

Tommy Ball:
My guess is that there is some combination of factors that results in the menu options becoming impossible to see and that got synced to all your machines. Try seeing if you really do need to go through those steps on the other machines. If my hunch is correct it should sync across.

Tommy

Your hunch was correct. Opening Logos on the MacBook and opening up  Bible search showed the menu bar restored.

I'm sure that I'll find it the same when I open up Logos on my Academic iMac.

Thanks again.

Every blesssing

Alan

iMac Retina 5K, 27": 4GHz; 16GB RAM;MacOS 10.12.2; 1TB FD; Logos 7

MacBook Air 13.3": 1.8GHz; 4GB RAM; MacOS 10.12.2; 256GB SSD; Logos 7

iPad Pro 32GB WiFi iOS 10.2

iPhone 5s 32GB iOS 10.2

Page 2 of 2 (23 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS