Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
This post has 2 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 35
Rich L | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jun 24 2016 2:59 PM

I'm trying to determine if there is any feature or other information I can pull from Procleim to determine how often in a given time frame we are using various songs.

It's difficult to keep track of how we're using songs and I get the sense that we're repeating many songs fairly often while not using others as frequently.

If there is no built in option has anyone figured out a way to export usage data from Proclaim into some sort of format that we can track that information?

Posts 4621
Forum MVP
Mike Binks | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2016 1:56 AM

Rich L:
t's difficult to keep track of how we're using songs and I get the sense that we're repeating many songs fairly often while not using others as frequently.

Ask the congregation Rich, they notice the repetitions (and sometimes they mock them).

When I pastored a church I kept a spread sheet of the hymns and songs used and the dates that they were used and tried to vary them. Of course if a song stuck out as being particularly appropriate for the theme of the service it got used nonetheless.

There is however no mechanism for doing this (what I think is important) chore with in Proclaim - your CCL records may help though.

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2016 8:24 AM

Mike is correct, this is not something Proclaim supports today but is something we'd very much like to support in the future. We have all the data saved in the cloud, it's just a matter of exposing it.

Page 1 of 1 (3 items) | RSS