Let' move this remarkable resource

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 538
Fasil | Forum Activity | Posted: Sat, Jun 25 2016 11:03 AM

Let's move this remarkable resource to production:

Jacob Neusner Jewish Studies Bundle (99 vols.)

https://www.logos.com/product/51513/jacob-neusner-jewish-studies-bundle

Posts 9947
George Somsel | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2016 12:23 PM

Fasil:

Let's move this remarkable resource to production:

Jacob Neusner Jewish Studies Bundle (99 vols.)

https://www.logos.com/product/51513/jacob-neusner-jewish-studies-bundle

It appears to be an interesting bundle; however, Logos continues to issue large bundles which are therefore expensive and thereby largely prohibit their purchase by many users.

george
gfsomsel

יְמֵי־שְׁנוֹתֵינוּ בָהֶם שִׁבְעִים שָׁנָה וְאִם בִּגְבוּרֹת שְׁמוֹנִים שָׁנָה וְרָהְבָּם עָמָל וָאָוֶן

Posts 538
Fasil | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2016 1:00 PM

All bundles are not created equal and are not for everybody, but this one is worth to have it on it's pre-pub price !

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2016 1:28 PM

George Somsel:
It appears to be an interesting bundle; however, Logos continues to issue large bundles which are therefore expensive and thereby largely prohibit their purchase by many users

When first issued there were many sub-bundles also. Then came the big purge and they cut everything but the largest one. I do not understand the rationale of offering only large bundles. It seems the smaller fare would move faster.

I've been in from the beginning.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 1177
Justin Gatlin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jun 25 2016 2:02 PM

I didn't realize the smaller ones were purged. I've been in since 4/15/15 too, and was hoping the progress bar was not reliable because of the sub bundles.

Posts 747
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 27 2016 5:34 PM

I've been in from the beginning. Others, please consider it.

Posts 560
Glenn Crouch | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Jun 27 2016 5:42 PM

Matthew C Jones:
When first issued there were many sub-bundles also. Then came the big purge and they cut everything but the largest one. I do not understand the rationale of offering only large bundles. It seems the smaller fare would move faster.

Agreed - one or two of the sub-bundles were ideal for my interests and budget - will have trouble being able to justify the big bundle even at Pre-Pub price. Just hope it doesn't come out with a dozen other of my prepub items in the same month Wink

Pastor Glenn Crouch
St Paul's Lutheran Church
Kalgoorlie-Boulder, Western Australia

Posts 205
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jul 9 2016 6:15 AM

Glenn,

I agree wholeheartedly.  I had at least a couple of the sub-bundles marked if I remember correctly.  This one will be tough.  I'm in for now because I really like this author.  As much as I want this I'm actually hoping it takes a little time to build so I can save up.  :)

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS