Academic Journal Bundle 2.1 - Syriac journals missing

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 205
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:31 PM

I've searched the forums and haven't found anyone address this yet.  I have downloaded the Academic Journals Bundle 2.1 and completed indexing (which went very quickly, by the way.  Thanks Faithlife!).  I don't see the 2 Syriac-related journals.  Specifically I am referencing the following journals:

Hugoye: Journal of Syriac Studies 1–15, 15 vols. (1998–2012)

Journal of the Canadian Society for Syriac Studies 2–13, 12 vols. (2002–2013)

I checked the email for the download and didn't see anything.  Am I the only one missing these or is there another forum post/thread where this is being addressed?

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:41 PM

Oldnewbie,

These journals are part of a broader problem we are currently addressing. We hope to have it fixed soon, but it will require some work.

Thank you for your patience.

Posts 205
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:49 PM

Matthew,

Thank you for your quick response.  I just wanted to find out what was going on.  It's not like I don't already have lots to read and research!  :)

Posts 461
Robert Harner | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:49 PM

I have the 12 "Journal of the Canadian Society . . ."  and the 15 Hugoye volumes. I received them with the Master Journal Bundle Sept 2015. I don't see them listed on the Master Journal 2.1 page.

Posts 298
LogosEmployee
Matthew Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2016 6:52 PM

Oldnewbie:

Thank you for your quick response.  I just wanted to find out what was going on.  It's not like I don't already have lots to read and research!  :)

No problem at all; and thank you for your patience. I know what it's like to be excited about these resources to. =)

Posts 205
Oldnewbie | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Jul 1 2016 7:19 PM

Robert,

Thank you for responding.  Interesting!  So they were processed but what Matthew appears to be saying in regards to the problem they are having is that the bundle associations of certain journals are what they need to sort out.  In the meantime, the journals that did download will keep me plenty busy.  The Syriac journals are of special interest because of the educational opportunities that opened up by Logos providing other Syriac resources that I have acquired.  God bless! 

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS