Song/Hymn Results from Word Searches

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 49
Rick Blankenship | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Jul 31 2016 6:03 AM

I seem to remember conducting searches and within the results, there was a section showing related songs/hymns.  I can't seem to get this to work at this time, and I am using key words that I feel should show song results, i.e., blood, grace, crucify.

What am I missing?

Thanks in advance!

Blessings & Shalom!

Posts 2648
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2016 6:26 AM

Shalom Rick,

One approach would be to create a collection of your hymn resources and run a Basic Search on your key word. If you are uncertain as to how to create a collection see wiki. Ignore the updating banner below, my library is indexing.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

Posts 49
Rick Blankenship | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2016 8:32 AM

Beloved,

Thanks for your reply. 

What I am remembering is that the Songs is one of the options like, Your Books and Library Resources that is shown in your screen shot.  That option is no longer showing on any of my search results.  Is there a way to turn it on/off?  I don't remember that I turned it off -- and obviously, can't remember how to turn it back on.  (smile)

Blessings & Shalom!

Posts 13398
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2016 9:02 AM

Rick Blankenship:
What I am remembering is that the Songs is one of the options like, Your Books and Library Resources that is shown in your screen shot.  That option is no longer showing on any of my search results.  Is there a way to turn it on/off?  I don't remember that I turned it off -- and obviously, can't remember how to turn it back on.  (smile)

I think you must be thinking of a section in the Passage Guide.

Posts 49
Rick Blankenship | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Jul 31 2016 10:21 AM

Mark,

That's it!  Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS