Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 19 2016 12:52 PM
Why am I unable to change the color in the main text box in Proclaim. I have never had this problem before.
Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 1:02 PM

Not quite sure I understand what you mean Jeff. Is this what you're trying to do? 

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 1:06 PM

No, When I selected a background and the pasted the text into the text field, it was generated in brown...may be part of the smart feature. however, it would not let me change the color of the text. that is the first time it happened, possibly from recent update? The only way I could change the color is to select the text, click on the highlight too, then click off the highlight tool, and it would go back to letting me select colors for text. Note that the original color was NOT one of the highlight color options so that is a little weird??? Anyway, I got around it but it may be a glitch?

Posts 3501
LogosEmployee
Scott Alexander | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 1:23 PM

Just making sure I understand, are you referring to the text in the editor (left side) or the text on the rendered slide (right side)?

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 2:04 PM
Both. On the left side the text was dark brown and unreadable. thats how I found the fix, I tried to highlight it to see it and when I unhighlighted it it went to white. On the right side of the screen it remained dark brown until I did the correction noted above. Feel free to look at August 21st sermon points set and you will see that it is now white. But when that background came it remained brown regardless of what It tried until I did the highlight fix above.
Posts 716
LogosEmployee
Peter June | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 19 2016 4:07 PM

Jeff, if you make any custom changes to a slide we respect them when you change the background; in other words, you may have had the text set as brown, which we'd keep brown when you changed the background. The "Reset customizations" button (the little curved arrow on the right) will do just that, meaning that the slides will now fall back to their default smart media color.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS