Logos 7 and Topical Bundles

Page 1 of 4 (64 items) 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 63 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Aug 22 2016 1:35 PM

A question for Faithlife:

Previously, with the purchase of a Logos 7 base package, you'd get 15% off the purchase of an L6 topical bundle. With L7, I have a few questions:

1. Is this perk still available?

2. If yes, how would it work now that the base package is broken up into a library and a feature set? Do you still get the 15% off if you buy either one, or do you have to buy both at the same time to quality?

3. Will there be Logos 7 topical bundles?

Thanks in advance!

Posts 6585
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:04 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

Previously, with the purchase of a Logos 7 base package, you'd get 15% off the purchase of an L6 topical bundle. With L7, I have a few questions:

I am not seeing it, but I could be mistaken.

All Religious Education in Logos Bible Software. Logos Youtube Channel

Posts 13392
Mark Barnes | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:11 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

2. If yes, how would it work now that the base package is broken up into a library and a feature set? Do you still get the 15% off if you buy either one, or do you have to buy both at the same time to quality?

It's not working. If you go to www.logos.com/bundles with the Feature Set and a base package in your Cart, one of them will likely be removed (by a bug, I think).

Posts 7081
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:31 PM

I don't see the bundles either only some few discounted resources.

DAL

Posts 6585
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 22 2016 4:52 PM

DAL:

I don't see the bundles either only some few discounted resources.

DAL

https://www.logos.com/products/search?Product+Type=Bundles 

Posts 3492
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 7:02 AM

Yesterday, when I went through the process of adding a base package to my cart on Logos.com, it took me through the Logos 6 Topical Bundles page, but I forget whether it gave me a discount beyond what I would have had anyway. I don't think it did.

Posts 903
LogosEmployee
Ben Amundgaard (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 10:44 AM

We plan to release new L7 topical bundles in the next week or two (probably after we release the L7 Orthodox base packages). 

Director, Bible Study Products Department

Posts 3492
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 10:48 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

We plan to release new L7 topical bundles in the next week or two (probably after we release the L7 Orthodox base packages). 

Will the be an incentive to buy those topical bundles at the same time as a base package/library/feature set?

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 11:08 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

Previously, with the purchase of a Logos 7 6 base package, you'd get 15% off the purchase of an L6 topical bundle. With L7, I have a few questions:

Ugh, I obviously meant a Logos 6 base package!

Anyway, I tested and the discount is not working with any of the three scenarios:

with feature set only (though it does give you the option to add a bundle, similar to L6):

with library only (you only get the option to add a top product, not a bundle):

I tried in vain to get all three, feature set, library and bundle, in my cart, but it kept removing the library (as Mark indicated).

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 11:10 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

Great to hear! Can you tell us whether, with these L7 bundles, we'll get the usual 15% off, and how that would work now that the base package is split into two components?

Posts 934
Matthew | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 12:42 PM

Ben Amundgaard:

Ben, is there anywhere with a master list of what packages/bundles Faithlife intends to release for Logos 7? I learned about the yet-to-be-released Orthodox base packages on another thread (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/129335.aspx), I learned from this thread that there will also be new bundles, and there is yet another thread as of now waiting for a response from Faithlife regarding the fate of Chaplain's Library (https://community.logos.com/forums/t/129448.aspx). It would be in customers' best interests to have a full list of what was not made available at launch but is scheduled for release so we can make an informed decision. It would also potentially reduce the number of returns that have to be processed by Faithlife employees if people buy something today only to exchange it when something else gets released. Thank you for considering this!

Posts 273
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:34 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

Ben Amundgaard:

Great to hear! Can you tell us whether, with these L7 bundles, we'll get the usual 15% off, and how that would work now that the base package is split into two components?

We have not yet finalized pricing on L7 bundles, nor have we defined what discounts may be made available.  However, rest assured that we will honor the "when purchased with a base package" price on L7 bundles for anyone who purchased a base package before the L7 bundles were made available. 

Posts 6585
Forum MVP
Lynden Williams | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:36 PM

Glenn Airoldi:
However, rest assured that we will honor the "when purchased with a base package" price on L7 bundles for anyone who purchased a base package before the L7 bundles were made available. 

Good News !!!!!

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 23 2016 4:40 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

We have not yet finalized pricing on L7 bundles, nor have we defined what discounts may be made available.  However, rest assured that we will honor the "when purchased with a base package" price on L7 bundles for anyone who purchased a base package before the L7 bundles were made available. 

Great! I was concerned about that, to the point of wondering if I should leave off my purchases till the bundles come through. Also, you said "base package" - for Logos Now users who aren't buying a feature set, will buying a library trigger the option to buy the bundle at a discount? In my experiment, it didn't work, and I had to add it to my cart manually.

Posts 273
LogosEmployee
Glenn Airoldi (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 11:44 AM

Yes, Logos Now members who are purchasing a library will be offered bundles on the same terms as non-members who are purchasing a base package.

Posts 959
Yasmin Stephen | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 3:22 PM

Glenn Airoldi:

Yes, Logos Now members who are purchasing a library will be offered bundles on the same terms as non-members who are purchasing a base package.

Thanks for the info. Looking forward to the new bundles.

Posts 3492
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 3:34 PM

Yasmin Stephen:

Yes

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 24 2016 4:08 PM

Matthew:
It would be in customers' best interests to have a full list of what was not made available at launch but is scheduled for release so we can make an informed decision. It would also potentially reduce the number of returns that have to be processed by Faithlife employees if people buy something today only to exchange it when something else gets released. Thank you for considering this!

Yes,  Please, get it together.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 353
Virgil Buttram | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 11:49 AM

Yasmin Stephen:

Glenn Airoldi:

Hang in there, Faithlife! Hopefully the worst of Release Week is over and y'all can have a restful weekend. We'll still be here next week, and the new bundles will be welcome when they come.

Posts 3736
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 10:59 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

Just curious as to the status of the bundles... also if we already purchased a base package will we be able to buy a bundle at the discount you would get when buying with a package? 

Page 1 of 4 (64 items) 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS