Logos 7 and Topical Bundles

Page 2 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next >
This post has 63 Replies | 8 Followers

Posts 22721
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 11:09 AM

Mattillo:

also if we already purchased a base package will we be able to buy a bundle at the discount you would get when buying with a package? 

Glenn confirmed this in his post above - https://community.logos.com/forums/p/129350/841472.aspx#841472 

Posts 709
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 7 2016 10:51 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

We plan to release new L7 topical bundles in the next week or two (probably after we release the L7 Orthodox base packages). 

Any updates on the L7 topical bundles?

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 7 2016 2:27 PM

JH:

The Logos 7 bundles are actively being worked on. We don't have a ship date yet for this product. 

Posts 709
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 23 2016 6:02 PM

Chris duMond:

The Logos 7 bundles are actively being worked on. We don't have a ship date yet for this product. 

I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but any updates on the Logos 7 bundles?

Posts 8967
RIP
Matthew C Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 23 2016 6:37 PM

JH:

Chris duMond:

I know it's only been a couple of weeks, but any updates on the Logos 7 bundles?

It is a cryin' shame the topical bundles were not available for purchase along with the introduction of Logos 7 like they were with Logos 6. I was able to buy the Master topical bundle at significant savings along with Collectors Edition when Logos 6 was released.

Logos 7 Collectors Edition

Posts 28926
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 23 2016 7:18 PM

Matthew C Jones:
It is a cryin' shame

It's a crying shame that left you without funds for the topical bundles:

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 3838
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 7:15 AM

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 10:59 AM

I know this is a broken record but...The Logos 7 bundles are actively being worked on. We don't have a ship date yet for this product. 

For those that purchased Logos 7 already, we will honor the "when purchased with a base package" price on L7 bundles for anyone who purchased a base package before the L7 bundles were made available. 

Posts 1794
Tom | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 27 2016 12:26 PM

Chris duMond:
For those that purchased Logos 7 already, we will honor the "when purchased with a base package" price on L7 bundles for anyone who purchased a base package before the L7 bundles were made available. 

That is good news Big Smile

www.hombrereformado.org  Solo a Dios la Gloria   Apoyo

Posts 1083
Lee | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 10:27 AM

Also looking for New Topical Bundles..

L4 Bible Study, L5 Reformed Bronze, & L5 Gold, L6 Platinum & Reformed Platinum, L7 Platinum, L8 Baptist Platinum.
2015 rMBP 15" 2.2GHz 16GB 256GB SSD, running macOS Mojave   iPad Mini 4,   iPhone 6.

Posts 132
LogosEmployee
Chris duMond (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 7 2016 1:19 PM

Bundles are still in active development. We are getting close(er) but still don't have a ship date. Again, if you purchased, or are waiting to purchase, Logos 7, rest assured that we will still allow you to get bundles at the discount as if you purchased the bundle(s) alongside Logos 7.

Posts 1466
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 19 2016 3:58 AM

Ben Amundgaard:

We plan to release new L7 topical bundles in the next week or two (probably after we release the L7 Orthodox base packages). 

Ben, on 8-23-16, the bundles were only suppose to be a week or two away.  Is there still no firm release date?  No list of resources we can look at?  I'm currently holding off on the purchase of some resources because I don't want to buy them now only to find out "after' the 30 day return window expires, that they're either included in a bundle or that there are some very similar (acceptable replacement) resources included in a bundle.

Posts 1395
James Taylor | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 19 2016 4:42 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

a Faithlife week or two away.  

its a similar concept to a baker's dozen

Logos 8  | Dell Inspiron 7373 | Windows 10 Pro 64, i7, 16GB, SSD | iPhone X | iMac 27" i7, 16GB, SSD | OS 10.13

Posts 709
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 19 2016 10:12 AM

Rick Ausdahl:

Ben Amundgaard:

Ben, on 8-23-16, the bundles were only suppose to be a week or two away.  Is there still no firm release date?  No list of resources we can look at?  I'm currently holding off on the purchase of some resources because I don't want to buy them now only to find out "after' the 30 day return window expires, that they're either included in a bundle or that there are some very similar (acceptable replacement) resources included in a bundle.

I'm in the same situation...

Posts 3627
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 20 2016 5:02 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

Ben Amundgaard:

Ditto. FL should put up some product pages, so we know what these bundles will contain.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 1466
Rick Ausdahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 25 2016 4:26 PM

Bump.  The silence is not inspiring.  Sad

Posts 7180
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 25 2016 4:42 PM

Posts 709
JH | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 25 2016 5:15 PM

Rick Ausdahl:

Agreed. Phil Gons usually chimes in on things like this, but he has been pretty quiet the past few weeks on the forums. There are several threads that could use his attention.

Posts 3627
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 25 2016 6:14 PM

JH:

Rick Ausdahl:

Agreed. Phil Gons usually chimes in on things like this, but he has been pretty quiet the past few weeks on the forums. There are several threads that could use his attention.

I don't know if it was FL's plan to stagger the product launch, but I think Orthodox and Reformed didn't ship until a month after launch, Bilingual just shipped last week, and other L7 languages are still in pre-pub. (Chinese doesn't even have L6.)

I suspect the silence is probably because everyone is still busy with base packages, never mind topical bundles.

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 3524
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Oct 25 2016 6:34 PM

PetahChristian:
I suspect the silence is probably because everyone is still busy with base packages, never mind topical bundles.

Our patience will be worth it.

Page 2 of 4 (64 items) < Previous 1 2 3 4 Next > | RSS