How much you spent and how many resources on L7?

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2
This post has 28 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 3048
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 27 2016 5:16 PM

Disciple of Christ (doc):
will pick up something but waitng for the topical bundles and orthodox libraries to appear before I make a final decision.

Likewise. If they were not coming out, I would have already purchased some stuff.

Posts 58
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 27 2016 7:44 PM

Collector's, Lutheran Portfolio, Anglican Portfolio, Reformed Platinum, Methodist/Wesleyan Bronze, and the Feature set. I purchased all of these separately ensuring dynamic pricing would work.

Since I graduated seminary my academic discount ended on 8/25 I bought a lot. I wasn't expecting L7 to come out until Oct or Nov so I wouldn't have had my discount then and I probably wouldn't have purchased much. I invested a lot into Logos 6 with my discount and figured I should get everything while I can.  With all of my investments then, dynamic pricing, L7 Now discount, and academic discount the price was well worth it. Really thankful it released the week my discount expired. 

Added about 1,700 resources.  I was most happy with the Eerdmann's bundle and the TDOT in the collector's. I would've been fine with just that, but with my academic discount expiring I figured I should just do the rest and call it good for a long time. The Eerdmann's bundle alone was more expensive than all of those packages I purchased so I am quite content. I don't plan on buying anything else for years. 

Posts 1829
mike | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Aug 27 2016 9:12 PM

Anthony Sims:

happy with the Eerdmann's bundle and the TDOT in the collector's.

Didn't even know that I got the Eerdmans Bible Reference Bundle. Sweet! I need to work on my (looong) tags now.

Btw, how much you spent?

Posts 58
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 1:12 AM

About 2,200 for everything. Like I mentioned, the Eerdmann's Bundle alone (with dynamic pricing and academic discount applied) was more than all of the packages. I was able to basically clear out my wishlist right before my academic discount ended.  I honestly wasn't planning on buying any new packages since I figured L7 would release after it expired. 

Posts 244
JC54 | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 2:22 AM

Anthony, about the academic discount. Do you still got an academic discount for the packages you bought after the first one? Because the website suggests there is an academic discount for the first purchase (and thus not for the following....

Posts 58
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Aug 29 2016 8:58 AM

JC54:

Anthony, about the academic discount. Do you still got an academic discount for the packages you bought after the first one? Because the website suggests there is an academic discount for the first purchase (and thus not for the following....

yes, every transaction said the academic and Logos Now discount applied.

Posts 1
boe Menkveld | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Aug 30 2016 3:35 AM

Good, I have a whole year of academic discount coming. So I can spread my purchases :P

Posts 58
Anthony Sims | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 12:30 AM

boe Menkveld:

Good, I have a whole year of academic discount coming. So I can spread my purchases :P

Take advantage of it and buy everything you can. It'll be worth it. 

Posts 3048
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 6:15 AM

boe Menkveld:

Yes, but it should be noted that, after the L/V7 introductory period is over (my guess: the end of September), the discount on Libraries and Feature Sets for academic members with Now will be decreased by 5%.

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS