Logos 7 Price and Discount Calculator

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3
This post has 46 Replies | 10 Followers

Posts 11
James R Harlan | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 8 2016 6:38 PM

Ah, there it is. Thank you. That's a huge price difference.

Posts 705
Armin | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Sep 11 2016 5:28 AM

Mark,

Does this mean that it is not any more necessary to do the copying and calculation in Excel as described in this procedure?

http://community.logos.com/forums/p/129353/840823.aspx#840823

I simply start my purchases with the package with the highest discount as displayed on the Logos website. Is this correct?

Armin

Posts 8893
fgh | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 11:18 AM

Phil Gons (Faithlife):

Here's the screenshot of a base package product page, which shows where to get the “Discount for Products You Own” value for the base package:

Mine looks like this. No circled i. No way to find the Discount for Products You Own.Sad

"The Christian way of life isn't so much an assignment to be performed, as a gift to be received."  Wilfrid Stinissen

Mac Pro OS 10.9.

Posts 3108
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 22 2016 11:41 AM

fgh:

Mine looks like this. No circled i. No way to find the Discount for Products You Own.Sad

That (i) "Your Custom Price" popup was removed from base packages a few months ago, with no explanation. Considering that it showed how your custom price was determined, and is used as evidence of pricing errors in other products, we have to hope that these more expensive products are correctly priced.

I asked that it be restored a few times, but nothing came of it.

Since the special introductory discount will be going away soon anyway, I don't think FL will be fixing/improving the site before the prices go back up. If you're going to make a purchase, might as well do it while the 10% off is in effect.

(The only thing I'd suggest, if you don't mind subscribing instead of owning, is to figure out how much you'd save by purchasing Verbum Now instead of the Verbum 7 Full Feature Set.)

Posts 6
AIMJason | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 4:04 PM

Did anyone make a copy of this sheet that they can share now that the original is gone?

Posts 3108
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 4:26 PM

AIMJason:

Did anyone make a copy of this sheet that they can share now that the original is gone?

I doubt a copy of the Price and Discount Calculator would be useful today, as it used introductory pricing discounts which are no longer available.

Posts 6
AIMJason | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Mar 2 2017 4:39 PM

I was assuming I could delete the introductory price discount from the calculation, but you may be right.

Page 3 of 3 (47 items) < Previous 1 2 3 | RSS