Page 1 of 1 (9 items)
This post has 8 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Mar 5 2010 5:45 PM

I didn't start out buying a base package when I started with Logos 3/ Libronix.  I bought several lesser packages over the course of a couple of years.  I guess I just never thought I could afford to buy a base Library package back then.

However, I bought the Scholars Gold Library (in L4) a while ago, and I was hoping that the Biblical People Add-in would be one of the L4 resources that would become available for use in L3.

But the Biblical People add-in for Logos 3 is not there.  I guess you can only get it in L3 with one of the L3 base Library packages. 

I'm bummed.

Is there any other way to get that add-in for L3?  

Posts 1539
Terry Poperszky | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2010 6:02 PM

Sten, sync your licenses then try running this script:

http://www.logos.com/media/update/LogosAddinsAutoUpdate.lbxupd 

Posts 26818
Forum MVP
Dave Hooton | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2010 7:04 PM

Try Tools | Libronix Update. If that fails get in contact with Customer Support.

Dave
===

Windows 10 & Android 8

Posts 270
Stein Dahl | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 5 2010 9:00 PM

Terry Poperszky:

Sten, sync your licenses then try running this script:

http://www.logos.com/media/update/LogosAddinsAutoUpdate.lbxupd

Dave Hooton:
Try Tools | Libronix Update. If that fails get in contact with Customer Support.
Hey guys, I synced my licenses and tried running the LogosAddinsAutoupdate script and I also tried updating Libronix.  Both come back telling me that there are no updates available.

I ran the Scholars Gold update script to get the L4 resources for use in L3 a while back and I have most if not all of them installed in L3 I believe.

Now, remember I did not own a base package like Scholars - Silver, Gold or Platinum, etc. before I bought the Scholars Gold in version 4. I just had some misc. Logos 3/Libronix titles like the Norman Geisler Apologetics Library, and the Nelsons Ultimate Bible Reference Library (and a few others).  And I think I remember reading somewhere that you could only get it if you purchased a base package Library.  

I was just hoping that it would be one of those resources, that if you own it in L4 like I do in the Scholars Gold, you could also get it for use in L3.  Maybe not.  Go figure.

Posts 514
Nord Zootman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Mar 6 2010 11:39 AM

Stein,

I think you should still be able to get it. I had an early ver 2 box set that wasn't even on my computer anymore, and I had picked up a couple of lesser sets as you had done in ver 3. I upgraded to L4 scholars and that included Biblical People in version 3. I would call customer service.

Posts 159
ELA | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Mar 28 2010 7:37 AM

Did you get this - and if so, how? I'm having the same problem.

I don't have the biblical people in logos 3

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 4:25 AM

I have a vague memory of reading somewhere that a purchase of and L4 package should give you the equivalent  function (if it existed) in Libronix. This however, requires that tools like Biblical People etc. must appear on your license file in a way that Libronix recognizes. So, assuming that your license file is incomplete, you will need to contact Customer Service so they can add the appropriate Unlocks so the tools are available in Libronix. While you are at it have the CS rep double check all those tools addins that should come with Scholars Gold in Libronix.

Posts 296
Jonathan West | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:49 AM

I thought Biblical People was one of those new features only available in Logos4 ...

www.emmanuelecc.org

Posts 5337
Kevin Becker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 29 2010 5:50 AM

Jonathan West:

I thought Biblical People was one of those new features only available in Logos4 ...

No, just radically expanded for Logos 4

Page 1 of 1 (9 items) | RSS