Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 172
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:41 AM

I just switched from a monthly to a yearly membership. Under Subscriptions I show the following:

Do I need to cancel the monthly subscription, or will that happen automatically upon Renewal? Thank you.

🖥 21.5" iMac; 2.7GHZ; 1TB HD🖥

💻 15" Macbook Pro Retina; 2.5GHZ i7; 16 GB; 500GB FSD💻

🎁Logos 6 Diamond; Logos 6 Anglican Diamond; Logos 6 Pentecostal & Charismatic Gold🎁

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:01 AM

According to Adam, 

It sounds to me like the monthly is being phased out and would eventually turn annual anyway.  BUT I think you need to cancel the monthly to be sure, else you might get charged again next month and have to call in seeking a refund for it.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 172
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:04 AM

Thanks, TC. That was my main concern: getting charged then having to deal with trying to get a refund.

🎁Logos 6 Diamond; Logos 6 Anglican Diamond; Logos 6 Pentecostal & Charismatic Gold🎁

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 4776
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 1:51 PM

I will have to do that soon eventually as well.  My question is do we get a refund on the partial monthly we cancel when we switch to annual?  I'd hate to be double charged for a month

Posts 8660
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 1:56 PM

Mattillo, for that answer you'll have to call in and talk to someone in sales or customer service.

Hmm Sarcasm is my love language. Obviously I love you. 

Posts 41
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:24 PM

Dwayne, 

I have sent you an email about your questions. 

Posts 172
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 7:50 PM

Mattillo:

I will have to do that soon eventually as well.  My question is do we get a refund on the partial monthly we cancel when we switch to annual?  I'd hate to be double charged for a month

Matillo,

That shouldn't be a problem. When I switched over, my renewal date was still the renewal date that the monthly subscription would have been, only the year changed to the following year. For example: my next automatic renewal was to take place on September 13 2016, then I switched to the yearly subscription, and the renewal date for the annual membership was September 13 2017. However, Don did remove the monthly subscription for me, so now I only have the annual renewal date. At first, I thought that I was paying twice for the 12 day window between the 13th and the 25th (which is the date that I began the yearly), but then I realized that I'm still only paying for the month, so what day that payment falls on is irrelevant. I hope that helps, Matillo.

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 172
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:34 PM

This question has been answered! Don answered by removing my monthly subscription for me. Thank you, Don.

🌐Logos Now🌐

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS