Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 3 Followers

Posts 170
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:41 AM

I just switched from a monthly to a yearly membership. Under Subscriptions I show the following:

Do I need to cancel the monthly subscription, or will that happen automatically upon Renewal? Thank you.

🖥 21.5" iMac; 2.7GHZ; 1TB HD🖥

💻 15" Macbook Pro Retina; 2.5GHZ i7; 16 GB; 500GB FSD💻

🎁Logos 6 Diamond; Logos 6 Anglican Diamond; Logos 6 Pentecostal & Charismatic Gold🎁

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 8610
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:01 AM

According to Adam, 

It sounds to me like the monthly is being phased out and would eventually turn annual anyway.  BUT I think you need to cancel the monthly to be sure, else you might get charged again next month and have to call in seeking a refund for it.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 170
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 10:04 AM

Thanks, TC. That was my main concern: getting charged then having to deal with trying to get a refund.

🎁Logos 6 Diamond; Logos 6 Anglican Diamond; Logos 6 Pentecostal & Charismatic Gold🎁

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 3900
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 1:51 PM

I will have to do that soon eventually as well.  My question is do we get a refund on the partial monthly we cancel when we switch to annual?  I'd hate to be double charged for a month

Posts 8610
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 1:56 PM

Mattillo, for that answer you'll have to call in and talk to someone in sales or customer service.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 38
LogosEmployee
Don | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 3:24 PM

Dwayne, 

I have sent you an email about your questions. 

Posts 170
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 7:50 PM

Mattillo:

I will have to do that soon eventually as well.  My question is do we get a refund on the partial monthly we cancel when we switch to annual?  I'd hate to be double charged for a month

Matillo,

That shouldn't be a problem. When I switched over, my renewal date was still the renewal date that the monthly subscription would have been, only the year changed to the following year. For example: my next automatic renewal was to take place on September 13 2016, then I switched to the yearly subscription, and the renewal date for the annual membership was September 13 2017. However, Don did remove the monthly subscription for me, so now I only have the annual renewal date. At first, I thought that I was paying twice for the 12 day window between the 13th and the 25th (which is the date that I began the yearly), but then I realized that I'm still only paying for the month, so what day that payment falls on is irrelevant. I hope that helps, Matillo.

🌐Logos Now🌐

Posts 170
Dwayne Justice | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Aug 25 2016 9:34 PM

This question has been answered! Don answered by removing my monthly subscription for me. Thank you, Don.

🌐Logos Now🌐

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS