obscuring vision
of my package comparison dots.

Anger floods.
No! No! No!
Let me see!

beautiful!

Posts 1
Todd Cullop | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Oct 27 2016 12:09 PM

Todd here; wow; I had no idea I was so annoying! and I continue to annoy, even after leaving Logos. Smile  I'll suggest they move the box and change the picture. Thank you to all my former customers; I miss you and hope you are well.

Posts 1933
Donnie Hale | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 28 2016 11:02 AM

Todd Cullop:
even after leaving Logos

I'd be more concerned about them continuing to use your picture. You should get a royalty or something...

-Donnie

Posts 2234
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 28 2016 4:19 PM

Todd Cullop:

Todd here; wow; I had no idea I was so annoying! and I continue to annoy, even after leaving Logos. Smile  I'll suggest they move the box and change the picture. Thank you to all my former customers; I miss you and hope you are well.

You are forgiven.  And I wish you a blessed, successful fruitful future.  Your memory will apparently linger long. I presume contacting you through that box is not an option.  I have tried and got nothing.  So maybe it doesn't work anyway.  But the picture is quite nice!

Posts 1708
JoshInRI | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 29 2016 3:56 PM

Out of respect for you - I am boycotting any use of your likeness from here on in.  I hope you have found greener, richer, God-honoring, joy Todd.

Posts 3647
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Nov 14 2016 9:40 AM

Still have to scroll the page to view information which is obscured by the chat ad.

To the sales rep whose image has recently replaced Todd's picture: Couldn't you have asked FL to add a dismiss option, before agreeing that they could use your likeness? Huh?

My top three Logos 9 Wishlist items: Carta, Dark mode, and Hebrew audio bible, please.

Posts 24
JimTowler | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Jan 26 2017 10:26 PM

My vote too for a dismiss button.

Any time I follow email links for new products and find the "helpful" box in the way, I tend to just give up. Its losing sales, NOT helping sales.

Page 2 of 2 (29 items) < Previous 1 2 | RSS