LOGOS NOW and Sermon Editor

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 151
Jeff Chappell | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Aug 26 2016 10:24 AM

I purchased LOGOS NOW to get all of the Logos 7 features, and have updated and installed Logos 7, but the sermon editor icons are missing. Please help?

Posts 824
GregW | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 10:49 AM

Jeff Chappell:

I purchased LOGOS NOW to get all of the Logos 7 features, and have updated and installed Logos 7, but the sermon editor icons are missing. Please help?

When that happened to me it was indexing. I left it for some time, closed and restarted Logos and it was there in the "Documents" list. If that fails, typing "Update now" in the command box is worth a try. It appeared to me that there was more than one round of downloading involved in the L7 upgrade. 

Running Logos 6 Platinum and Logos Now on Surface Pro 4, 8 GB RAM, 256GB SSD, i5

Posts 8601
TCBlack | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 10:52 AM

*deleted*

I just re-read the question, never mind.

Truth Is Still Truth Even if You Don't Believe It

Check the Wiki

Warning: Sarcasm is my love language. I may inadvertently express my love to you.

Posts 9090
Forum MVP
Mark Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 10:54 AM

TCBlack:

Jeff,

Please check your invoice to see if you obtained just the library or if you also purchased either Now or the Logos 7 Full Feature Set.

Jeff did say he purchased Logos Now.

I think Greg's suggestion is the right one. It is probably best to be sure all indexing is completed and no further downloads need to occur before concluding one didn't get Sermon Editor.

Pastor, North Park Baptist Church

Bridgeport, CT USA

Posts 1647
Rick | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Aug 26 2016 11:03 AM

My initial mistake was not looking for it in the right place. I was looking for it under the Tools menu. It is actually under the Documents menu. Are you looking there?

Peace  Smile

Romans 14:19 (NRSV)
19 Let us then pursue what makes for peace and for mutual upbuilding.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS