accessibility forum

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
This post has 3 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 19
Sarah Blake LaRose, D........Min. | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Aug 31 2016 6:24 AM

Does anyone read the accessibility forum? I have been trying to get in touch with someone regarding accessibility concerns with screen readers for several weeks. I have posted in the accessibility forum and have also sent email to accessibility@logos.com. I have been a Logos user for ten years and am an advanced JAWS user. I am attempting to start a helpful discussion.

Posts 3054
SineNomine | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 6:26 AM

I would suggest BUMPing your post.

I also recommend including (your) concrete questions (related to screen readers) in your additional message.

Posts 19

I am not seeking help with using Logos--as I said, I am an advanced JAWS user. Logos has some serious problems with accessibility and I am seeking an ongoing dialogue regarding these issues. I am often asked to recommend alternative Bible study software due to these problems. I would like to think that it is in everyone's good interest to resolve this situation. I hope that is clear enough.

Posts 26529
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Aug 31 2016 12:38 PM

I would contact either Bob or Phil Gons and ask them who you should contact. I'll direct them to this thread for you.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Page 1 of 1 (4 items) | RSS