Logos 7 Sermon Editor

Page 1 of 1 (15 items)
This post has 14 Replies | 4 Followers

Posts 10
Brother Wolf | Forum Activity | Posted: Thu, Sep 1 2016 3:00 PM

I love the potential of this new feature, but I need more instruction on how to use it. E.g. How do I change the background and text colors?

Is there a place I can find more information? 

We don't have Proclaim, so I have to work with PowerPoint.

Looking forward to suggestions on how to make the most of this new tool.

In Christ,

Brother Wolf.

Posts 4729
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2016 4:04 PM

You can view the Logos Pro video here 

I also created a short video (I'm not film maker) 

Posts 10
Brother Wolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2016 4:47 PM

Thank you, Fred.

It helps some and maybe some of my problems are just unfamiliarity or even a computer glitch.

I went to the help sections and followed the directions, but I had trouble getting it to do what I needed.

Thanks for the video. That way I could see that it can be done.

In Christ, Brother Wolf.

Posts 4729
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2016 5:36 PM

Is there something specific you are trying to do? If so, feel free to ask questions here. I, or someone, will likely be able to help you.

Posts 10
Brother Wolf | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Sep 1 2016 7:57 PM

Thanks for the offer. It encourages me to know there are helpful people out there. For now I am going to have to explore and try things out.

In Christ, Brother Wolf.

Posts 4
Jesse E Champers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 12:13 PM

Is there a way to upload my own background slides to use? Also, we have a subscription to Graceway Media and I don't see a way to add that. Is this possible too?

Posts 22284
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 12:42 PM

Jesse Champers:

Is there a way to upload my own background slides to use? Also, we have a subscription to Graceway Media and I don't see a way to add that. Is this possible too?

Hi Jesse - and welcome to the forums

Neither of these are possible at the moment.

Graham

Posts 4
Jesse E Champers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 12:46 PM

Will this be a feature that will be added soon?

Posts 1848
LogosEmployee
Phil Gons (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 12:54 PM

Jesse Champers:

Will this be a feature that will be added soon?

Uploading your own background slides is under development. It may be coming in 7.1 or 7.2. We release a new .x version every six weeks.

Posts 4
Jesse E Champers | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Sep 2 2016 2:03 PM

Great! Thank you.

Posts 13
Steve Fish | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 12 2016 1:32 PM

That would be helpful! 

Posts 13
Steve Fish | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 21 2016 3:26 PM

Thanks for fixing the spell check... The sermon editor has become a very useful addition to Logos.

Posts 6750
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 22 2016 3:40 PM

Can  you include in the future and import from Microsoft word option that way we don't have to copy and paste.  If the sermon editor could automatically build the outline once it's imported and just give us an option to edit it, it would be awesome too.  Right now I see a lot of potential for this tool, but unfortunately there isn't that much information available on how to use it.

DAL

Ps.  Thanks Fred for taking the time to do the video that shows how you use some of the features. 

Posts 218
Dennis Miller | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 24 2016 2:22 PM

Any chance you'll consider making the sermon editor stand alone in the future. I don't necessarily prefer internet required features.

Posts 6750
DAL | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 24 2016 5:18 PM

Can you please include a "Send to Sermon Editor" the results we get on sermons in the passage guide. I know it's available in part in the "Thematic Outlines" section of the Sermon Starter Guide, but not in the sermons results. This would be particularly useful with the Baker Sermon Outlines, Preach for a Year, and any other Sermon Starters series available in Logos! 

Thanks!

DAL

Page 1 of 1 (15 items) | RSS