Editing Handouts and Questions in L7 Sermon Editor

Page 1 of 1 (8 items)
This post has 7 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 48
Daniel Edwards | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 12 2016 8:37 AM

Is there any way to edit handout and questions (in the sermon editor) apart from editing the the sermon itself? In other words, how to add or remove comments or questions to the content of a handout created in the sermon editor?

Also, can the handouts and questions be exported to Word? If so, How? 

Grateful for your help,

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 12 2016 8:50 AM

Daniel Edwards:
Is there any way to edit handout and questions (in the sermon editor) apart from editing the the sermon itself? In other words, how to add or remove comments or questions to the content of a handout created in the sermon editor?

Seems this can't be done, but it would be nice to be able to edit handouts/questions without altering the sermon content. For example, I wouldn't want to include the headings of my sermon in the questions I produce. Currently, I don't think there's a way to do that. 

Daniel Edwards:
Also, can the handouts and questions be exported to Word? If so, How? 

Yes! Just select either "Handout" or "Questions" from the tool bar, then click "Export" in the top right, and select "Print/Export." 

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 12 2016 9:14 AM

Richard Wardman:
For example, I wouldn't want to include the headings of my sermon in the questions I produce. Currently, I don't think there's a way to do that. 

By default, headings are included in Handouts and Questions.

But you can toggle this off from the main Sermon document

Posts 48
Daniel Edwards | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 12 2016 9:28 AM

Thank you Richard and Graham for your very valuable responds.

my other question will be: how to change the font size in the sermon editor? i can't see any icon for doing so, and the print out seems to be so large.

Many blessings,

Posts 21918
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Sep 12 2016 11:41 AM

Daniel Edwards:
how to change the font size in the sermon editor? i can't see any icon for doing so, and the print out seems to be so large.

Not possible at the moment - but being worked on.

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2016 4:09 AM

Graham Criddle:

By default, headings are included in Handouts and Questions.

But you can toggle this off from the main Sermon document

So you can!! Thanks Graham. 

It would be good if we could toggle the default - i.e. to never include headings in Handouts and Questions.

Posts 4602
Forum MVP
Fred Chapman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2016 4:20 AM

Bob and others from FL have said that a future release of the Sermon Document will include style sheets with various fonts and possibly colors. We don't know what the styling options will look like, but perhaps this could be included in the style sheet options.

Posts 987
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 13 2016 4:33 AM

Fredc:

Bob and others from FL have said that a future release of the Sermon Document will include style sheets with various fonts and possibly colors. We don't know what the styling options will look like, but perhaps this could be included in the style sheet options.

That would be excellent! 

Page 1 of 1 (8 items) | RSS