Logos 4 resource location?I

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 0 Followers

Posts 25
Bevan Whitaker | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Mar 8 2010 7:22 AM

I can't seem to find the Logos 4 Mac resource folder.  Does anyone know where these files are located?

Thanks!

Posts 505
Michael Kares | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2010 7:45 AM

Something like this: Users/<your home folder>/LIbrary/Application Support/Logos4/<random string>/Data/Resource Manager/Resources

Posts 10517
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2010 7:54 AM

B Whitaker:
I can't seem to find the Logos 4 Mac resource folder.  Does anyone know where these files are located?

Your User Name/Library/Application Support/Logos4/Data/some random name/Resource Manager/Resources

Hope you don't want to move them, as that will make L-4 angry. Geeked L-4 is a control freak; it wants to be in charge. Big Smile

Posts 25
Bevan Whitaker | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 8 2010 7:57 AM

Thanks I see them now.  No I was just going to back them up to a disk.  

Posts 16
Steve Liu | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Dec 12 2010 7:32 PM

I would like to get rid of half of my resources I never use (I have them Hidden), but they still take up space. any ideas??

Posts 10517
Forum MVP
Jack Caviness | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Dec 13 2010 3:16 AM

Stephen Liu:
I would like to get rid of half of my resources I never use (I have them Hidden), but they still take up space. any ideas??

As I understand the system, if you hide them, Logos does not download them to your computer until you unhide them. Thus, they only take up space on Logos' servers.

BTW: It is best not to post questions on dormant threads. Nothing had been posted here since March. Threads without activity for that long tend to be ignored by those most able to assist you.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS