Hillary Clinton on the Home page of Logos

Page 6 of 6 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6
This post has 104 Replies | 7 Followers

Posts 10211
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 21 2016 5:49 AM

Gao, you're not done. But ignoring that, your donkey was a sign of leadership, and generally annointed by a god ... so the science says anyway .... and the NT.

Posts 180
Paul C | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 21 2016 8:51 AM

Denise:
and generally annointed by a god
Doesn't Scripture give us a bit of wiggle room in that area? Ro 13:7 

Posts 10211
Denise | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 21 2016 9:31 AM

Actually, I've not seen much discussion on how the donkey got nominated for royal leadership-associations. An author in BAR makes the argument that the horse was associated with idols ... specifically Asherah worship. But the argument rests on the ears.  

Regarding wiggle-room, donkeys do wiggle along with their burro relatives, to the nervousness of tourists in the Grand Canyon.  Theological wiggling might be a bit over the cliffs.

Posts 1500
Josh | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 21 2016 3:20 PM

MJ. Smith:
Logos users should be their own censors.

I actually agree. Just the other day, I found something incredibly disgusting in one of my Logos resources (a resource I know most users have) and I survived. I'll be sure not to tell though, it would cause a HUGE uproar. Surprise

Posts 2074
GaoLu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 21 2016 3:40 PM

Josh:

MJ. Smith:
Logos users should be their own censors.

I actually agree. Just the other day, I found something incredibly disgusting in one of my Logos resources (a resource I know most users have) and I survived. I'll be sure not to tell though, it would cause a HUGE uproar. Surprise

You probably just started a gold rush.

Page 6 of 6 (105 items) « First ... < Previous 2 3 4 5 6 | RSS