Sermon Editor - Slide Backgrounds

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Posted: Mon, Sep 26 2016 5:40 AM

If one has a license to Faithlife's Pro Media for Proclaim, will those slides be accessible in the Sermon Editor?  When I try to change the background for a sermon it only comes up with 31 backgrounds and I believe there are many more sermon title backgrounds than that in Pro Media.  If I remove the <title> in the search and do just <All>, there are 28,845 results.  However, those are not just sermon title backgrounds.  Those are Scripture backgrounds and so forth.  Is there a better way to find just the sermon backgrounds?  If we only have access to 31 backgrounds, will more be added?  I'm sure I'm missing something and probably not searching properly.  If we do have access to the Pro Media sermon backgrounds, what is the best way to search for those?  Thank you and Lord bless!

Posts 7
LogosEmployee
Kamira Rea | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 6 2017 4:12 PM

Hi Scott, yes if you have a license to Proclaim Pro Media you should also have access to the Proclaim Pro Media collection of Logos Media available in the Logos application. Not all Pro Media is available in this collection. The Proclaim Pro Media collection currently has 1867 items in it, 227 of them are title backgrounds. 

The best way to find these is by opening the Media Tool to the browser, if you’re in edit mode click the “Find Media” to get to the browser. Once there clear any search terms so that the bread crumb bar at the top of the browser reads “All". Then select "Proclaim Pro Media" under the "Media Collection” category from the left sidebar. If you don’t see "Proclaim Pro Media” under the Media Collection click the more link. Once you've selected the “Proclaim Media Collection” you can use the left hand side bar to select “title” from the “Purpose” category on the left side bar. There should be 227 backgrounds to choose from.

If you are unable to find the media while editing your sermon try opening the Media Tool from the Tools menu and repeating the steps.

Please post again with a screen shot if you're unable to find the Pro Media Collection or have any other issues.

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 6:42 AM

Kamira Rea:

Hi Scott, yes if you have a license to Proclaim Pro Media you should also have access to the Proclaim Pro Media collection of Logos Media available in the Logos application. Not all Pro Media is available in this collection. The Proclaim Pro Media collection currently has 1867 items in it, 227 of them are title backgrounds. 

The best way to find these is by opening the Media Tool to the browser, if you’re in edit mode click the “Find Media” to get to the browser. Once there clear any search terms so that the bread crumb bar at the top of the browser reads “All". Then select "Proclaim Pro Media" under the "Media Collection” category from the left sidebar. If you don’t see "Proclaim Pro Media” under the Media Collection click the more link. Once you've selected the “Proclaim Media Collection” you can use the left hand side bar to select “title” from the “Purpose” category on the left side bar. There should be 227 backgrounds to choose from.

If you are unable to find the media while editing your sermon try opening the Media Tool from the Tools menu and repeating the steps.

Please post again with a screen shot if you're unable to find the Pro Media Collection or have any other issues.

Thank You, Kamira!  That worked for me.  Have a blessed day!

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 6:45 AM

Kamira Rea:

Kamira,

Is there a way to use custom slides that we uploaded to Proclaim in the Sermon Editor?  Thank you!

Posts 7
LogosEmployee
Kamira Rea | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Feb 7 2017 5:31 PM

No, sorry not at this time. However, support for custom backgrounds in the desktop app is planned for a future release of Logos Now.

Posts 218
Scott Burke | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Feb 8 2017 8:19 PM

Kamira Rea:

No, sorry not at this time. However, support for custom backgrounds in the desktop app is planned for a future release of Logos Now.

Thank you for letting me know.  Lord bless!

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS