Completely blank and blacked out home page

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 2 Followers

Posts 4
Chris Jones | Forum Activity | Posted: Sun, Oct 16 2016 1:13 PM

This is what my Logo 7 home page looks like right now:

Any thoughts on why this is so?

I have Logos version 7.1 SR-1 7.1.0.0039.  I’m using Windows 7 Home edition on my PC laptop with 8 GB RAM.

Posts 1662
Robert M. Warren | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 16 2016 1:57 PM

Hi Chris:

Welcome to the Logos forums.

If you'll reply back or edit your post with your computer specs (OS version, type of video [integrated, card, make, driver]) and the version of L7 (7.?), someone might be able to help you more quickly. (To edit, click the More button at the right of your post and click Edit from the menu. You have about a 10 hour window to edit.)

From your screen shot, it looks like you're running Win10, or maybe a Mac, but that's not always easy to determine from the window elements.

This thread concerns a black Home Page on a Win7 64bit machine. It was solved by reverting to an older video driver.

Win7/10 Android/Fire OS 5

Posts 2754
Doc B | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 16 2016 2:59 PM

Chris Jones:
Any thoughts on why this is so?

This exact same thing happened to me this past week, right after I updated to 7.1.

I had to restart Logos and it went away.  But it isn't simply a local problem. Fortunately, it is easy to fix.

My thanks to the various MVPs. Without them Logos would have died early. They were the only real help available.

Faithlife Corp. owes the MVPs free resources for life.

Posts 4
Chris Jones | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 16 2016 3:58 PM

Well, I just restarted it, and now it's working.  I had restarted before, and still had the same problem. Don't know what changed.

Posts 366
James Chandler | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Oct 17 2016 9:39 AM

Usually something like that is a memory issue. It may be that you had a background process running at the time.

Running on ASUS Windows 10 I7 24 gig of ram, 1 Terabyte drive.

Philippians 2:3 Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS