Page 10 of 10 (200 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10
This post has 199 Replies | 18 Followers

Posts 266
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 11:17 AM

Jake Mailhot:
In addition, there will likely be a few volumes that will be published digitally first

There it is. The commentary billed itself as being all digital first, which is why I am confused about all the print talk. All of us bought the digital version and that is the version we want info about.

Posts 29753
Forum MVP
MJ. Smith | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Sep 17 2019 2:26 PM

Along the way the commentary changed publishers ... FL picked it up rather than initiated the series. But "all digital" does not imply "only digital" ... an error some make.

Orthodox Bishop Hilarion Alfeyev: "To be a theologian means to have experience of a personal encounter with God through prayer and worship."

Posts 266
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Sep 18 2019 11:18 AM

This is right off the product page:

The publication of the EEC by Lexham Press marks the first time a major Bible commentary series has been published in digital form before its print counterpart—and the first time it has been published with a digital format in mind.

So while my terminology might be off the idea is there. My phrase "all digital first" is 100% correct based on the product page.

Posts 4118
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2019 7:17 AM

Jake Mailhot:

Ronald Quick:

I was just wondering what the next volume to be released will be and approximately when.

The print edition of Amos, Jonah & Micah is scheduled to release on October 30.

Daniel was recently posted for pre-order. It will be released in print and digital on March 4, 2020.

Good Morning Jake

Just curious if there are any more updates to the EEC series as a whole.  I was looking over the product page today and there are still a few without authors and a bunch didn't list any status.  Thanks!

Posts 2398
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Dec 11 2019 10:23 AM

Yes

Posts 4118
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Thu, Dec 19 2019 8:34 AM

Mattillo:

Jake Mailhot:

Ronald Quick:

I was just wondering what the next volume to be released will be and approximately when.

The print edition of Amos, Jonah & Micah is scheduled to release on October 30.

Daniel was recently posted for pre-order. It will be released in print and digital on March 4, 2020.

Good Morning Jake

Just curious if there are any more updates to the EEC series as a whole.  I was looking over the product page today and there are still a few without authors and a bunch didn't list any status.  Thanks!

Bump

Posts 2398
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Jan 11 2020 8:39 AM

According to the webpage, Daniel is still set to be released in March.

Posts 4118
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Feb 3 2020 11:32 AM

Any chance of a 2020 update? Please?

Posts 266
Matt Hamrick | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Feb 15 2020 5:23 PM

Bump

Posts 66
C.J. Scott | Forum Activity | Replied: Mon, Mar 2 2020 2:03 PM

Hey folks, Daniel is out now...happy days :)

Clint Scott   Author | Humble Majesty   www.humblemajesty.com
Posts 717
Kevin A Lewis | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Mar 6 2020 1:29 AM

https://www.logos.com/product/7565/evangelical-exegetical-commentary#020

It is - but this page is in need of an update!

Shalom

Posts 14
Garrell Calton | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2020 2:29 AM

Does anyone know when the Hebrews Commentary by Buist Fanning will be out?  Of all the commentaries in this collection, this is by far the one I wanted to reference the most.  

Posts 2398
Ronald Quick | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2020 5:30 AM

I wonder if any other volumes are scheduled to be released this year?

Posts 2731
Beloved Amodeo | Forum Activity | Replied: Tue, Apr 28 2020 3:32 PM

Ronald Quick:

I wonder if any other volumes are scheduled to be released this year?

I love this series. Real quality thus far. They're worth the wait, but like you I would appreciate an update as to who's are 1st and what's on 2nd.

Meanwhile, Jesus kept on growing wiser and more mature, and in favor with God and his fellow man.

International Standard Version. (2011). (Lk 2:52). Yorba Linda, CA: ISV Foundation.

MacBook Pro macOS Catalina 10.15.6

Posts 4118
Mattillo | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 10:14 AM

Wow!  https://www.logos.com/Evangelical-Exegetical-Commentary 

When will Luke be out?

Posts 105
LogosEmployee
Jake Mailhot | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, May 1 2020 11:09 AM

A full update on the EEC can be found in this new thread: https://community.logos.com/forums/t/190430.aspx (This one was getting a little long).

Posts 3
Calvin Chu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:57 AM

Hi, Jake,  

I'm a user who has pre-ordered the EEC from the start.  I've just realized that I've missed the email a year ago to inform us that we can have a free copy of Walter Kaiser's commentary on Daniel which was originally included in the EEC series, for the email has been classified as an promotion in my Gmail which I've rarely checked on.  Is it possible that I can claim the commentary for free by now? 

Thanks for your concern.

Calvin. 

Posts 2784
Forum MVP
Ted Hans | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 1:49 PM

Calvin Chu:
Walter Kaiser's commentary on Daniel

I think you mean Jeremiah https://www.logos.com/product/166021/walking-the-ancient-paths-a-commentary-on-jeremiah

Dell, studio XPS 7100, Ram 8GB, 64 - bit Operating System, AMD Phenom(mt) IIX6 1055T Processor 2.80 GHZ

Posts 3
Calvin Chu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 8:09 PM

thanks for the correction.  I've put the commentary wrongly as Daniel.  I do mean Jeremiah.

Posts 3
Calvin Chu | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Jul 22 2020 8:12 PM

Dear Jake,

Please note that I've wrongly put down the commentary of Daniel, it should be the commentary of Jeremiah.  Thanks.

Calvin.

Page 10 of 10 (200 items) « First ... < Previous 6 7 8 9 10 | RSS