Logos 7 preferances

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
This post has 5 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 13
Jim Hyman | Forum Activity | Posted: Wed, Oct 26 2016 11:34 AM

I do not need another resources added to my library. At least I don't think so. What does it cost for every other feature of Logos 7? I have standard Platinum now.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 11:45 AM

Have you looked into Logos Now? It's a cost-effective subscription to current/future features.

As for not needing more resources, you might be surprised at how adding to your library can improve the results from the new features. I didn't think I needed more either, but I noticed how much I was missing out on, when Logos wasn't able to fill in certain sections, because I didn't have certain resources in my library.

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 25762
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 12:44 PM

Jim Hyman:
I have standard Platinum now.

When you say you have Standard Platinum when you bought standard Platinum did you include the Full Feature Set that was offered with it?

If so you have access to all the current features apart from some which require online access to Faithlife servers.

As above, if you didn't purchase the Feature Set then the Logos Now subscription route is well worth looking at.

Posts 3992
Forum MVP
PetahChristian | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 12:49 PM

Graham Criddle:

Jim Hyman:
I have standard Platinum now.

When you say you have Standard Platinum when you bought standard Platinum did you include the Full Feature Set that was offered with it?

I understood that to mean Jim has L6 Platinum (and didn't want more books for L7).

Thanks to FL for including Carta and a Hebrew audio bible in Logos 9!

Posts 25762
Forum MVP
Graham Criddle | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 1:14 PM

PetahChristian:
I understood that to mean Jim has L6 Platinum (and didn't want more books for L7).

Good point - your understanding looks better than mine!

Posts 11433
DMB | Forum Activity | Replied: Wed, Oct 26 2016 1:19 PM

Jim, $200 to own, $90 to rent per year.  

But actually to get ALL the features, you have to rent. A couple features, they don't sell.

"God will save his fallen angels and their broken wings He'll mend."

Page 1 of 1 (6 items) | RSS