Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
This post has 4 Replies | 1 Follower

Posts 2
John Wilson | Forum Activity | Posted: Fri, Oct 28 2016 10:01 AM

I use an Ipad Pro and Would love o be able to work on the the sermon in sermon editor rather than just view it.  If sermons and documents could be edited from mobile devices that woudl be great!

Posts 56
Gerard Lim | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 28 2016 11:17 PM

I wholeheartedly agree. Just before delivering the message, I still check and correct my script before delivering the sermon. At present, I would have to carry a PC and correct it, after that I need to sync my PC and then my mobile device before I actually preach from my mobile device.

If I can just modify my script from my mobile device, I will not need to sync 2 devices in a hurry (can do it after I delivered my sermon and in the comfort of my home).

My Powerpoint slides will not need modifying at this stage. I only need to modify the text of my message.

Posts 4264
LogosEmployee
Kevin Byford (Faithlife) | Forum Activity | Replied: Fri, Oct 28 2016 11:33 PM

In my understanding there are currently no plans to add Sermon editing to the mobile apps. However, I've used the Sermon editor on internal builds of https://app.logos.com and it works amazingly well.

Posts 976
Richard Wardman | Forum Activity | Replied: Sat, Oct 29 2016 6:47 AM

Kevin Byford (Faithlife):

In my understanding there are currently no plans to add Sermon editing to the mobile apps. However, I've used the Sermon editor on internal builds of https://app.logos.com and it works amazingly well.

Kevin, I notice that there is now an option to enable editing on the web app, but when I select it there doesn't seem to be any change. Is this still in development? 

Im using chrome on iOS. Haven't tried on Windows. 

Posts 56
Gerard Lim | Forum Activity | Replied: Sun, Oct 30 2016 6:49 AM

I can edit on my Mac using app.logos.com but not on my iPad. This defeats the purpose as I've to use a laptop and sync both the laptop and the mobile device. Will editing on iPad be available soon using app.logos.com?

Page 1 of 1 (5 items) | RSS